Daenerys the Cruel-Heart

Lady Stonehearts Simp

I honestly can’t believe no one talks about this. She is one of the most evil and conniving characters in fiction. She portrays herself to the world as a plucky little underdog girl (with 3 dragons) freedom fighter, when is truly an evil soul that is completely irredeemable.

She lets her brother who guided her and protected her, her whole life be murdered in the most savage way by her savage husband just so she could inherit the throne.

She murders the good citizens of Meereen indiscriminately, regardless of their personal practice of their long standing cultural norms.

She takes innocent children from these people and threatens to murder them by feed them to her dragons if their parents don’t bind themselves to her will.

She let’s Drogon devour whatever and whoever he wants.

She lies to everyone saying she freed her slave soldiers, when she hasn’t. 

She plans to bring Dothraki savages and Ironborn scum down on the good people of Westeros.

She refuses to acknowledge her father did anything wrong and will wreak a path of Vs when ace across Westeros against the Mad King’s victims.

On top of all that, she comes from an inbred bloodline forged through cruelty, slavery, genetic manipulation, and blood magic & sacrifice.

She makes Maegor look like a saint. Truly Daenerys the Cruel-Heart.

3 hours ago, Prince Rhaegar Targareyen said:

I honestly can’t believe no one talks about this. She is one of the most evil and conniving characters in fiction. She portrays herself to the world as a plucky little underdog girl (with 3 dragons) freedom fighter, when is truly an evil soul that is completely irredeemable.

She lets her brother who guided her and protected her, her whole life be murdered in the most savage way by her savage husband just so she could inherit the throne.

She murders the good citizens of Meereen indiscriminately, regardless of their personal practice of their long standing cultural norms.

She takes innocent children from these people and threatens to murder them by feed them to her dragons if their parents don’t bind themselves to her will.

She let’s Drogon devour whatever and whoever he wants.

She lies to everyone saying she freed her slave soldiers, when she hasn’t. 

She plans to bring Dothraki savages and Ironborn scum down on the good people of Westeros.

She refuses to acknowledge her father did anything wrong and will wreak a path of Vs when ace across Westeros against the Mad King’s victims.

On top of all that, she comes from an inbred bloodline forged through cruelty, slavery, genetic manipulation, and blood magic & sacrifice.

She makes Maegor look like a saint. Truly Daenerys the Cruel-Heart.

The funny thing is that people like Kelsey Hayes make these arguments in all seriousness.

4 minutes ago, Prince Rhaegar Targareyen said:

Everything I’ve read about her seems like everyone likes and respects her opinion

I certainly don’t.

She used to post here as Apple Martini.  She gives the impression that Daenerys wronged her personally.

On 2/10/2023 at 2:15 PM, Prince Rhaegar Targareyen said:

Succinct yet comprehensive and well-written OP.  Sadly some may not take it as parody.

On 2/10/2023 at 6:54 PM, SeanF said:

I certainly don’t.

She used to post here as Apple Martini.  She gives the impression that Daenerys wronged her personally.

Holy cow, well I know what to expect so I'll give it a pass.  I remember her constant arguments against Dany very well.  I particularly remember her saying how happy she was that she had persuaded a friend who thought well of Dany to see her point of view and regard her negatively.  It truly felt like she made it a mission to try and convert people.  Being an influencer reaches a wider audience than this humble forum I suppose... :blink:

Archived