Biggest sore loser in the saga ?

Whose ASOIAF is the greatest sore loser of all time, with the worst, pettiest and most pathetic or most stupid attitude toward being beaten or outsmarted or outshined by someone else ?

I'd say that Joffrey, Tywin, Walder Frey and Balon Greyjoy are all great candidates for the title.

Edited by Terrorthatflapsinthenight9

Balon was a sore loser? He bent the knee took the punishment and got ready for round two. How less sportsmen could he have been?

Aerys going out with a bang 

Gregor flipping out when unhorsed 

Loras accusing Brienne of cheating because, reasons?

Robb yelling at his uncle because he can't be bothered to send a damn txt 

Young Griff slamming the board game because of course 

3 hours ago, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes said:

The biggest sore loser is Catelyn Stark.  She murders an innocent young man out of hate and spite.  

I guess you missed the part where it was clear she lost it due to grief. I mean it's even mentioned by other characters but if you don't read the text then that won't help you...

6 hours ago, Craving Peaches said:

I guess you missed the part where it was clear she lost it due to grief. I mean it's even mentioned by other characters but if you don't read the text then that won't help you...

She said if you do this, I'll do that. They did this so she did that.

And these other characters who mention stuff are the likes of Rhaegar Frey and them.

On 2/10/2023 at 10:38 AM, Terrorthatflapsinthenight9 said:

Whose ASOIAF is the greatest sore loser of all time, with the worst, pettiest and most pathetic or most stupid attitude toward being beaten or outsmarted or outshined by someone else ?

I'd say that Joffrey, Tywin, Walder Frey and Balon Greyjoy are all great candidates for the title.

Doran Martell and Arya Stark are the ones who are the best candidates for the title.  Doran and Arya are blinded by hate.  They want revenge.  Arya does more than plan.  She kills. 

Tyrion was one an influential  member of the most powerful family in the land - lost his position as hand of the king , imprisoned for regicide , lost his claim to casterly rock , no longer a lannister, sentenced to die, in exile in the middle of nowhere, now a slave 

Edited by Tyrosh Lannister

20 hours ago, James West said:

Sore loser is Stannis Baratheon.  He was humiliated by Tyrion and he still won't accept it.  

I was thinking Stannis, he was all like "if Mel was there, the fire would have been on our side" which definitely brings the response of, "what?"

But I didn't specifically because of his remarks about Tyrion and the battle.

"Weddings have become more perilous than battles, it would seem. Who was the poisoner? Is it known?"

"His uncle, it's said. The Imp."

Stannis ground his teeth. "A dangerous man. I learned that on the Blackwater.

Appears sportsmen like to me

Edited by Hugorfonics