Your Favorite Ships in all of ASOIAF History

Lady Stonehearts Simp

4 hours ago, SeanF said:

I do fear that the endgame is Jon proving his love and devotion for Dany by running her through the heart, at Tyrion’s behest.

The showrunners have stated that they "came up" with Jon stabbing Dany themselves, one of many clear indications that the abomination has nothing to do with the books.

I tend to think the only lie there is that they were planning it since Season 3; it seems clear that as late as Season 7 or even Season 8 filming, they had a different story in mind, but changed it to be Shocking as per usual.

In any case, Mr. Martin is far from perfect, but I have a lot more faith in him than that as of now. I also tend to believe that the characters would be recognizable; Dany is already one thing (obviously), but Jon would never do something that reprehensible to someone he loves.

Never mind that Jaime will most likely already do this to Cersei. If this happens twice over and with the main characters, yikes for certain, but also that's just atrocious writing that I don't expect from this series, even setting aside the implications and sexist tropes.

Reading through you people are brutal.  I personally wouldn't mind seeing Sansa end up with a good female character.  I can't really think of one outside of Margaery who would fit the bill, but why not?  All this silly girl's fantasy she fills her head with and how badly she's treated.  I think it would be nice to see her in a really healthy same sex relationship with someone equally desirable and powerful as she is.  Let her find a real match.  Someone who could understand where she comes from, what she was raised for and share her burdens and hopes and fears.  Something real. 

For the record, I don't think her misremembering the Hound is unhealthy.  I think she's just a scared kid and she trusted him some.  Isn't it natural to revert to any security you might have felt in dangerous situations?  

2 minutes ago, Curled Finger said:

For the record, I don't think her misremembering the Hound is unhealthy.  I think she's just a scared kid and she trusted him some.  Isn't it natural to revert to any security you might have felt in dangerous situations?  

Except he tried to rape her in the same scene she's remembering being kissed.

Just now, Angel Eyes said:

Except he tried to rape her in the same scene she's remembering being kissed.

And he saved her ass more than once with Joffrey.  He offered to take her away from Kings Landing.  I am sure that if The Hound meant to rape Sansa Stark he most certainly would and could have done so.

3 hours ago, Many-Faced Votary said:

Never mind that Jaime will most likely already do this to Cersei. If this happens twice over and with the main characters, yikes for certain, but also that's just atrocious writing that I don't expect from this series, even setting aside the implications and sexist tropes.

That's if Jaime gets out of Lady Stoneheart's clutches.

On 2/13/2023 at 5:20 PM, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

And the one ship that everyone hates more than Maelys the Monstrous himself, Jon/Sansa

Blasphemy! Go wash your mouth - or fingertips - with soap now! :lol:

I'm only laughing because that will never ever happen. Not. Ever. :P

1 hour ago, Curled Finger said:

Reading through you people are brutal.  I personally wouldn't mind seeing Sansa end up with a good female character.  I can't really think of one outside of Margaery who would fit the bill, but why not?  All this silly girl's fantasy she fills her head with and how badly she's treated.  I think it would be nice to see her in a really healthy same sex relationship with someone equally desirable and powerful as she is.  Let her find a real match.  Someone who could understand where she comes from, what she was raised for and share her burdens and hopes and fears.  Something real. 

Sansa/Margaery is a *massively* popular ship, fuelled by Sophie Turner saying that Sansa is a lesbian.

I think a lot of people identify with the pair sharing sweet love, away from the gaze of the cruel Lannisters.

Just now, kissdbyfire said:

For the record: JonRya is just as bad of not worse than JonSa. /cdn-cgi/mirage/d061fbc8a99b74d9127f1b0a19a8d29641ec2a7e3541937299ee1540bc7d0bf1/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_leaving.gif

Not to mention Sanrya.

56 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Blasphemy! Go wash your mouth - or fingertips - with soap now! /cdn-cgi/mirage/ccb52dcc241c260b9c0b23572560d02b1fce82548db1c2c97294ef9061003eff/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_lol.gif

I'm only laughing because that will never ever happen. Not. Ever. :P

Ok ok, if one of them has romantic feelings for the other, you owe me $10.

If they have mutual romantic feelings, $20.

If they become romantically involved physically, $30.

If they end up as an official couple at the end of the series, $50.

:fencing:

If none of these things happen ill give $50 and walk around in ugly outfits for a whole week hehe

8 minutes ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Ok ok, if one of them has romantic feelings for the other, you owe me $10.

If they have mutual romantic feelings, $20.

If they become romantically involved physically, $30.

If they end up as an official couple at the end of the series, $50.

:fencing:

If none of these things happen ill give $50 and walk around in ugly outfits for a whole week hehe

Ooooh I like it! You got yourself a wager. I won’t even enforce the ugly outfits part, but if I were to do that I’d ask the HBO costume department  for GoT leftovers! :rofl:

11 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Ooooh I like it! You got yourself a wager. I won’t even enforce the ugly outfits part, but if I were to do that I’d ask the HBO costume department  for GoT leftovers! /cdn-cgi/mirage/ccb52dcc241c260b9c0b23572560d02b1fce82548db1c2c97294ef9061003eff/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_rofl2.gif

Margaerys's taco dress for one lol. And Daario Naharis' one whole outfit for the entire series.

Archived