Your Favorite Ships in all of ASOIAF History

Lady Stonehearts Simp

4 hours ago, EggBlue said:

I have heard about it before. but I just don't understand how and why a mother and son should be paired ... is it a theory? is it some weird wishful thinking? is it hopefully an odd joke?! ... where does it come from?!!!!

I don’t know why, but I got a feeling Visenya got real creepy with Maegor

12 minutes ago, Prince Rhaegar Targareyen said:

I don’t know why, but I got a feeling Visenya got real creepy with Maegor

come on! :uhoh: 

another weird theory I read about is that Aegon IV's last mistress ,Serani , is actually Larra Rogare, his mom! wherever that theory came from , they had taken Aegon's perversion to an absolute extreme

19 minutes ago, EggBlue said:

come on! /cdn-cgi/mirage/6dc3d3eb1a38505cabd90fb7ffd43995f14702a0df4cf40d6136ae67a48e140e/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_uhoh.gif 

another weird theory I read about is that Aegon IV's last mistress ,Serani , is actually Larra Rogare, his mom! wherever that theory came from , they had taken Aegon's perversion to an absolute extreme

Weren’t Nero and Agroppina rumored to have been lovers

51 minutes ago, EggBlue said:

come on! /cdn-cgi/mirage/d061fbc8a99b74d9127f1b0a19a8d29641ec2a7e3541937299ee1540bc7d0bf1/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_uhoh.gif 

OTOH, his eighth mistress, Jeyne Lothston, might have been his own daughter.  Her lovely mother pimped her to him.  Then she got a STD from him.

8 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

How do we feel about Jon and Satin?

I honestly do ship it in canon. They would make a cute couple, it would be a great way for Jon to rehumanize himself after his resurrection, and there is a strong foundation of trust and respect there. While some people do read too much into it, I also believe the frequency and phrasing of some of his observations about Satin are suggestive. 

Unfortunately, I do think that there isn't enough time to cover this and his extremely likely relationship with Dany in two books, but I also maintain that a minimum of three books is needed to finish the series anyway. :P

19 hours ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

And the whole Dany/Irri argument lol

Oh yes.  “Dany raped Irri.”  I also remember someone here arguing years ago that Dany was a paedophile, because she took Missandei into her bed.

1 hour ago, Many-Faced Votary said:

Unfortunately, I do think that there isn't enough time to cover this and his extremely likely relationship with Dany in two books, but I also maintain that a minimum of three books is needed to finish the series anyway. :P

that's the general consensus, but Dany and Jon aren't really each other's type! Euron is more Dany's type than Jon for god's sake.... yes! I said that! 

46 minutes ago, EggBlue said:

that's the general consensus, but Dany and Jon aren't really each other's type!

:agree:

46 minutes ago, EggBlue said:

Euron is more Dany's type than Jon for god's sake.... yes! I said that! 

This. Mind you, if Euron presents himself to Dany as he really is, I think she’d be turned off by him. If he shows her right off the bat that he is a deranged & cruel monster, I really don’t see her being attracted to him at all. But Euron can hide his worst traits and he can come across as a sort of charming daredevil bad boy type, and that’s where the danger lies imo, b/c I can see Dany feeling attracted to this toned down persona he could present to her. 

Archived