Football: A League United

polishgenius

First half was pretty even. On the balance of play, Leicester deserved to go into half-time level. Second half we played them off the park.

EtH needs to find a way to better manage Bruno's game time. Bruno is a robust guy who rarely gets injured, but fatigue is a thing and that has negatively impacted his form in previous seasons. He's already played the full 90 in every single league game this season except one where he was suspended. Add in the minutes from the Carabao Cup, FA Cup, Europa League and World Cup and, yeah, it looks like he's being run into the ground again.

5 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

EtH needs to find a way to better manage Bruno's game time. Bruno is a robust guy who rarely gets injured, but fatigue is a thing and that has negatively impacted his form in previous seasons.

I'm hoping that now that ETH apparently feels reasonably comfortable with both Sancho and Weghorst as options in the 10 position, Bruno might get a rest when Antony comes back to fitness to play on the right. 

John Henry: Liverpool not for sale

Speaking to the Boston Sports Journal, the 73-year-old was asked about potential plans to sell the Boston Red Sox, and instead discussed the situation at Anfield.

“I know there has been a lot of conversation and quotes about LFC, but I keep to the facts: we merely formalised an ongoing process,” he replied.

“Will we be in England forever? No. Are we selling LFC? No. Are talking with investors about LFC? Yes.

Will something happen there? I believe so, but it won’t be a sale. Have we sold anything in the past 20-plus years?”

14 minutes ago, Winterfell is Burning said:

Liverpool got their revenge for the Karius blunder in 2018, lol.

you probably wouldn't have won this game anyway! this was a very strong Madrid side. Unlike the 2022 one, that you could have beaten, tbh.

it's a bit like the Barca side that was much better than United in 2011, but not that much in 2009, I guess

Archived