Football: A League United

polishgenius

1 hour ago, BigFatCoward said:

I promise no horses will be punched at the conclusion of this football match. 

Only because there are no horses nearby.

But there's a duck pond nearby so I can't promise a duck isn't getting kicked in the cloaca. 

1 hour ago, Raja said:

No good choices in this final :crying:

I think the good choice is clearly United (of the Manchester variety). The Glazers are shit owners and just kind of dickheads and it's United but, still, so far as I'm aware they've never murdered anyone and they're not responsible for any war crimes or general oppression. That's what the sports washing era has brought me to. :frown5:

58 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

I think the good choice is clearly United (of the Manchester variety). The Glazers are shit owners and just kind of dickheads and it's United but, still, so far as I'm aware they've never murdered anyone and they're not responsible for any war crimes or general oppression. That's what the sports washing era has brought me to. :frown5:

Well, United might very well become another sports washing club if Qatar's bid is successful.

Even if they aren't successful in buying United, Qatar will probably still get their hooks into another PL club (either Spurs or less likely Liverpool). Apparently the Emir wants a PL club and his lackeys will work to make his wish come true.

24 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

Lisandro Martinez is a fucking dick isn't he? I do kind of like that in a defender though, at least until he does it against Liverpool in a way that annoys me. :lol:

My biggest complaint for years post-Fergie was that we never had enough shithousers in the squad- it was pretty much just Herrera going solo and then Bruno. Now we have Bruno, Licha, Casimero and Antony at the same time. 

Archived