Football: A League United

polishgenius

14 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Me too, but I shouldn't be, they have an insane advantage over the rest of their division. 

They play Notts County in April, that's going to be a full episode in the next season. 

They do but that's also why they should be out of the National League. And given how long they've been there, would be such a big deal for the community.

11 hours ago, Raja said:

Rorschach, please get these burnley players & manager out of your club :crying:

I'd like to survive first. 

What happens after, I have no idea. First, get rid of the owner and board, I figure.

Hmmm...

Court document describes Newcastle chairman as ‘sitting Saudi minister’

The Newcastle chairman, Yasir al-Rumayyan, has been described as “a sitting minister of the Saudi government” in a document submitted to a court in the US, raising fresh questions over the level of separation between the club’s ownership and the Saudi state.

Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF) bought a controlling stake in Newcastle in October 2021, but the deal was only given the green light after the Premier League received “legally binding assurances” that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia would not have any control over the club.

However, the PIF is challenging an order to produce documents in a US lawsuit involving the PGA Tour and LIV Golf, arguing the fund itself and its governor, Rumayyan, “are not ordinary third parties”.

Premier League clubs angry over Newcastle ownership twist in US court documents

Premier League clubs have reacted with anger to the description in a US court document of the Newcastle chairman, Yasir al-Rumayyan, as “a sitting minister of the Saudi government”. The development has prompted calls from Amnesty for the league to re-examine the assurances given by Newcastle’s owners that the Saudi state would not have control of the club.

The Guardian understands that the clubs dismayed by the situation are in no mood to let the matter lie. 

A bit late for dismay, no?

I think the best that we, the fans of non-petrocunt funded clubs, can hope for is for the PL to throw the biggest fucking book they can find at Man City, and chuck them out of the league entirely.

It will show cunts like MBS, and all the other nation-state petrocunts, that there's no point coming here and giving managers fake contracts and cooking up fake sponsorships and all the rest of it if they're just going to get disqualified.

I see Mason Geenwood is going to give a live TV interviewto Sky Sports, alongside Baldy, where he will give his side of being a dirty fucking rapist cunt. 

I mean, it's not as if giving a TV interview after raping someone has ever backfired. 

Archived