Football: A League United

polishgenius

Well that was comfortably the most fun I’ve had watching Liverpool this season.

As we all said the other day; Cody Gakpo, brilliant signing. Clear game changer for Liverpool’s season.

ETA: Surprisingly measured post match analysis from Roy Keane. That’s not really on brand.

So, what would Man United have taken? League cup win + losing 7-0 to Liverpool or no league cup win + not losing 7-0 to Liverpool.

Personally I could stomach losing 7-0 to Arsenal if we won the FA cup in the same season, but not the League Cup.

6 minutes ago, Darryk said:

So, what would Man United have taken? League cup win + losing 7-0 to Liverpool or no league cup win + not losing 7-0 to Liverpool.

Personally I could stomach losing 7-0 to Arsenal if we won the FA cup in the same season, but not the League Cup.

I'd rather have a trophy. 

It was a terrible game for us but the worst we lost was 3 points and that was softened by Newcastle and Spurs also losing.

Can only hope that Liverpool go back to being shit next week. 

32 minutes ago, Darryk said:

I'd rather see things like that: hope that it's just tired heads and bodies, and be thankful that it happened after the Barca - Newcastle week, because otherwise it probably would have killed any kind of momentum.

Archived