Football: A League United

polishgenius

2 minutes ago, Raja said:

Also, every manager does that

Truth. It’s crazy how much shit Arteta gets for gesticulating when Pep, Klopp, Conte, Mourinho, etc do it constantly. Hell, these managers tried to fucking fight each other but god forbid Arteta gesticulate on the sideline all angry like when a call isn’t made.

4 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

Most managers do it, sure, but it seems to me that Arteta is constantly closer to violence than the others.

Biases. Your manager literally got a red card a few months ago for being “over the top” angry.

He really hasn't, all managers do this.

I also don't think klopp is that much of a moron for doing that, it's a football game & it can be emotional. People are not robots but stating 'closer to violence' is absurd and not backed up by any of what has occured.

1 minute ago, Soylent Brown said:

No one is arguing that Klopp is perfect. He can be an absolute bellend at times. It's just that Arteta has taken being an angry idiot to the next level.

I don't remember Arteta chasing another manager down the tunnel trying to start a punch-up. Can't say the same for Klopp. 

I love Arteta's antics. I expect many hating on him are motivated by jealousy.

Sigh, it's not enough that Chelsea still sucks despite their roster, they're also making the case for City.

Future arguments of Man City for the PL to not relegate them:

City Rep: As you can see, money isn't everything. My client's team performed well due to their abilities on the pitch, not because of any financial irregularities. 

Judge: Explain.

City Rep: Exhibit A - Chelsea Football Club...

Archived