The right tune for the right - or wrong? - event.

kissdbyfire

40 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who   played at Robert's coronation, especially this lyric :  Meet the new boss, same as the old boss!

6 minutes ago, Takiedevushkikakzvezdy said:

I would play it when Dontos takes Sansa to the boat that Littlefinger is on.

I would play it when Ser Shadrich tells her he's a good guy and will take her somewhere safe.

Cersei and Robert Marriage can do a full concert, I'm sure others can help, but here goes a few suggestions :

White Wedding - Billy Idol > "Hey little sister, what have you done, Hey little sister who's the only one. Hey little sister who's your superman. Hey little sister who's the one you want. Hey little sister, shotgun!"

I still havent found what I'm looking for - U2 > Title 

Take it on the run - REO Speedwagon > "heard from a friend who, heard from a friend who, heard from another you've been messing around."

What's love got to do with it - Tina Turner> Title

No Woman No Cry - Bobby Marley > Title

Grounds for Divorce - Elbow

I'm too much of a dork to have fun picks. Here are some more serious ones!

The Warg King on the hunt: "Det Som En Gang Var" by Burzum

Davos on the spears of the Merling King: "Gorecki's Symphony 3, 2nd Movement" by Zofia Kilanovicz

Dany eats the horse heart: "The Snake and the Moon" by Dead Can Dance

The Broken Man's guilty conscience: "Falling Back in Fields of Rape" by Current 93

Tom of Seven's song for the wedding to come: "My Name is Death" by The Incredible String Band

Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash - Dany in Meereen and thinking about Westeros.

Psycho Killer - Talking Heads - Ramsay doing anything

I Get Around - The Beach Boys - Brienne looking for Sansa

Archived