Acrophobia 44 - Round 7 (LAST ONE!!!)

Jez Bell

2 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

I think I'd participate, depending on the speed and timing.

3 days.  Participation is completely voluntary but the deadline would be end of day Saturday. No reminders or chasers.

I'll post whatever I get on Sunday morning and everyone can vote for their top choice.  Most votes gets 5 points, second gets 4, third gets 3.  I'll leave voting open until I have all round 3 entries in.  Easy way to snag some extra points.

Who's in?

Edited by Jez Bell

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I’m in. I have no idea when I’m gonna do it but I can’t lose, right? Like you don’t deduct points if I don’t send an entry, right? right? :lol: 

My thought exactly! 

Edited by Julia H.

Thanks everyone for the round 1 votes! I’ve had a distracted few weeks with a sick family member, so I haven’t been paying much attention.

Now, while other people in my position go on to consolidate their lead, it’s downhill all the way for me!

:rofl:

Edited by Fragile Bird

5 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

3 days.  Participation is completely voluntary but the deadline would be end of day Saturday. No reminders or chasers.

I'll post whatever I get on Sunday morning and everyone can vote for their top choice.  Most votes gets 5 points, second gets 4, third gets 3.  I'll leave voting open until I have all round 3 entries in.  Easy way to snag some extra points.

Who's in?

In the immortal words of a wise plumber:

"Letsa Go!"

9 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I’m in. I have no idea when I’m gonna do it but I can’t lose, right? Like you don’t deduct points if I don’t send an entry, right? right? :lol: 

right.  Totally voluntary.  If I only get one entry, that player is guaranteed 5 extra points.  No entries, and all that is lost is one item on my list :) 

These are long rounds, so was thinking of filling some time.  I'll post something shortly and let's see what happens 

6 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Thanks everyone for the round 1 votes! I’ve had a distracted few weeks with a sick family member, so I haven’t been paying much attention.

Hope everything’s okay And the family member is doing better. :grouphug:

12 minutes ago, Jez Bell said:

right.  Totally voluntary.  If I only get one entry, that player is guaranteed 5 extra points.  No entries, and all that is lost is one item on my list :) 

These are long rounds, so was thinking of filling some time.  I'll post something shortly and let's see what happens 

Very nice motivational package. I’ll see what I can do between 10pm and midnight :lmao: 

Round 2.1 - Bonus 

Rules and scoring:

Spoiler

The mechanics are just like the other rounds.  Use the letters to craft a tagline and send your entries to me in the private message chain.  

This round is completely voluntary.  As I'm not expecting full participation, voting will only be for your top choice.

Most votes = 5 points
2nd most = 4 points
3rd most= 3 points 

If I get only 1 entry, then no voting and that player gets 5 points.  The deadline is firm and no extensions will be granted.  

This is meant to be a way to fill time and grab some extra points.  There is no pressure to join this round.

Fire Sale!!: Adopt an adorable black kitten, answers to the name "Ser Pounce".  Rumor has it that Ser Pounce may be an incarnation of Azor Ahai.  No matter what, this little charmer is a prince in his own right.  Available for adoption alone or together with his siblings; Boots and Lady Whiskers. The current owners are facing some financial struggles, but you can't really put a price on cuddles can you?  The Iron Bank might disagree.

Letters:

S O F T 

P L U S H

A N I M A L

Deadline: end of day Saturday, March 18 (EST) (Basically just Sunday morning before 6am GMT)  No extensions.  Please ensure you have made your final entry choice clear before the deadline or I will choose for you.

B)

@RhaenysBee @Castellan @Ser Not Appearing @Fragile Bird @Julia H. @Eternally_Theirs @Lilac & Gooseberries @Howlin' Howland

Edited by Jez Bell

Bonus Round 3.1 - Kitten Adoption

1)  Adorable niche incarnate mousetrap. Adopt, love.

2)  Ser opts for transfer!

3)  Puss’s likely undiscovered Schrödinger half-lifer!

4)  Special obsidian feline treasure.

5)  Purrrrrr... love us... Seeking home!

Please vote for your favorite. (Vote for one entry only, please.  Feel free to provide positive feedback for the rest).  You still get a point for voting, even if you didn't play.  So please show some love.

Thanks for all the entries.  I'm glad I don't have to choose. :)