Acrophobia 44 - Round 7 (LAST ONE!!!)

Jez Bell

59 minutes ago, Castellan said:

What have you been doing? I hope you are well too.

To be honest I just haven't signed in since the last game ended.

Although I can add to the list of medical situations some of us seem to have been having. I have a hernia and a heart condition, so that's fun! Two bad episodes of SVT (which I'm aware sounds like I'm talking about some kind of Law & Order spinoff TV series) a couple months ago, during which I had a heart rate consistently around 220bpm for about 4-5 hours each time. They had to forcibly slow it down with a fun drug called adenosine, which they have to warn you could cause a momentary "sense of impending doom" :lol:

4 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Although I can add to the list of medical situations some of us seem to have been having. I have a hernia and a heart condition, so that's fun! Two bad episodes of SVT (which I'm aware sounds like I'm talking about some kind of Law & Order spinoff TV series) a couple months ago, during which I had a heart rate consistently around 220bpm for about 4-5 hours each time. They had to forcibly slow it down with a fun drug called adenosine, which they have to warn you could cause a momentary "sense of impending doom" :lol:

Sweetheart, you’re too damn young for that stuff!  :grouphug:

4 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Good God!  You have my commiserations. Good to know you have a diagnosis and can access the right people to slow that heart down.

I tried hosting an acrophilia game in your absence but it was a humiliating failure.

7 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Oy, what is happening to this crew?

That medication sounds horrendous given I have a constant sense of impending doom.  Mind you, a racing heart probably feels a lot worse. I hope you're on the mend and getting good care.

Round 6 Results

1)  Leading is our nature! - (Lilac & Gooseberries) - 1st place (0) 0  +  2nd place (0) 0  +  3rd place (1) 1  +  Sub/Vote 2  =  3

2)  Discovered emblematic blade: Total "steel" - (Ser Not Appearing) - 1st place (1) 3  +  2nd place (1) 2  +  3rd place (1) 1  +  Sub/Vote 2  =  8

3)  Lannister's inheritance?  Oops, no! - (Howlin' Howland) - 1st place (0) 0  +  2nd place (2) 4  +  3rd place (1) 1  +  Sub/Vote 1  =  6

4)  Deal: Enigmatic blade! (true size) - (RhaenysBee) - 1st place (2) 6  +  2nd place (0) 0  +  3rd place (0) 0  +  Sub/Vote 2  +  1st Place Bonus 3  =  11

5)  Victory and legend yours. Rejoice in arms. - (Castellan) - 1st place (1) 3  +  2nd place (1) 2  +  3rd place (1) 1  +  Sub/Vote 2  =  8

Standings

Castellan                         82 = 74 + 8

RhaenysBee                    72 = 61 + 11

Fragile Bird                      67 = 67 + 0

Ser Not Appearing          58 = 50 + 8

Howlin' Howland             49 = 43 + 6

Eternally Theirs               46 = 46 + 0

Lilac & Gooseberries       40 = 37 + 3

Julia H.                             26 = 26 + 0

Edited by Jez Bell

Round 7 - Glass Candles

1)  Phallic, occult: rare tapers. Alas, limited!

2)  Magical as-goddam-is candle

3)  Marvellous arcane game - intuitive candle!

With only 3 entries, please vote for your top pick only.  We'll use the same scoring... 3 points for every vote + a 3pt bonus for the one with the most votes (2pts for ties)

:)