What would a characters favorite dog breed be?

King_Tristifer_IV_Mudd

2 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

I would imagine the upper social class would have kennels and therefore, hounds. The kennel will have a professional looking after the dogs. Somebody like a master of foxhounds. Other dogs people kept were herding dogs.  

Yes I suppose hunting dogs and herding dogs are the common ones in the books. Can't think of anyone who has another kind. Are there any? You would think there would be guard dogs too. Perhaps there are they are just not memorable. Still, you'd think in some place like Qarth where they are richer and more effete someone would have bred companion dogs.

On 2/23/2023 at 8:23 PM, Castellan said:

Yes I suppose hunting dogs and herding dogs are the common ones in the books. Can't think of anyone who has another kind. Are there any? You would think there would be guard dogs too. Perhaps there are they are just not memorable. Still, you'd think in some place like Qarth where they are richer and more effete someone would have bred companion dogs.

I can understand the shortage of dogs in Meereen and Astapor. Qarth, I don’t know. XXD and his people may not like dogs. 

Archived