Succession final season (spoilers)

Mark Antony

Wonder if Grom will happen.

Maybe have a spin-off with Connor becoming president.

Loved the bit in Scotland when Roman buys his father the wrong Edinburgh football team (Hearts instead of Hibs)

Best Siobhan quote : “Oh my God, we’ve just walked in on mom and dad fucking us!”

Edited by Derfel Cadarn

I'm fine with it ending after four seasons if that's what the writers decided. It seems a little odd though that this announcement came after we already had a trailer. They must have finished writing season four over a year ago, but didn't tell us it was the end until now. Which just makes me a little nervous that the new management at HBO actually only recently decided this was it. 

2 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

March 26th

Oh, nice, that is sooner than I anticipated :D 

Although it will be difficult to decide whether to binge this or watch it on a weekly basis. So far I have done the binging strategy and I feel like the series is wonderful for that.

• 4 weeks later...

Trying to reremember everyone.

Kendal and Greg are my favorite characters. Shiv is my least favorite. Tom fluctuates between playing victim to having a cruel streak.

Roman squirrel-y, Connor batshit crazy, Logan a hardass.

Collectively they are a hot mess, I love it.

Good episode. Loved Logan trying to goad people into roasting him, only to immediately cut down Greg when Greg finally gave in. He's such an asshole.

I am pretty sure the kids are going to find themselves scrounging for money when their partners back out or get scared off.

8 hours ago, Ran said:

Good episode. Loved Logan trying to goad people into roasting him, only to immediately cut down Greg when Greg finally gave in. He's such an asshole.

I am pretty sure the kids are going to find themselves scrounging for money when their partners back out or get scared off.

Yep. 48 hours for the GoMe or whatever its called deal to fall apart is a long time. Logan might sabotage it intentionally to cut off the ‘kids’ money.

I liked the ‘roasting’; what was a missed opportunity was Logan contemptuously telling Tom to roast him, only for Tom to casually reveal he already had, explaining how he tricked Greg into confessing his ‘fumble’ to Logan.

And Connor, wanting to blow another 100 mill just to avoid falling below 1%…

Edited by Derfel Cadarn

Tom and Shiv are done... maybe. I can't really tell. I have no idea where this season will go. 

Kerry didn't have too much to do last season, but her roasting Greg right at the start was sublime. That was, of course, topped by Tom's bullshitting Greg into confessing.

Connor is just pathetic. Somehow more than before.