Help with Cocaine Bear

Reny of Storms End

I'm hoping someone on here can help me out. I'm going to see Cocaine Bear tomorrow with friends, and one of them does not like to see people hanging (due to a recent loss). So I was wondering if anyone has seen the movie and can let me know if any character hangs in this movie? 

I haven't seen it, but reading the wikipedia plot summary it seems you'll be fine. That would have been a surprising death in this kinda movie anyway. The only thing that may be close: (early movie spoilers)

Spoiler

The drug smuggler who drops the cocaine hits his head and falls to his death. Wikipedia doesn't go into detail, but it's possible his body could be discovered hanging from a tree ala Jurassic Park III. 

13 minutes ago, RumHam said:

I haven't seen it, but reading the wikipedia plot summary it seems you'll be fine. That would have been a surprising death in this kinda movie anyway. The only thing that may be close: (early movie spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

The drug smuggler who drops the cocaine hits his head and falls to his death. Wikipedia doesn't go into detail, but it's possible his body could be discovered hanging from a tree ala Jurassic Park III. 

I think so to, just want to double check. On does the dog die someone says a character is hung buts it not the ultimate cause of death. So that has me a little worried. I also think it could be the scene you mention in the spoiler text. That or I guess this, from the trailer, you see a guy climb a tree and get attacked by the bear.

Thanks for looking!

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Raja said:

Pretty sure someone suggested that you will actually be more prone to giving a bear cocaine if you watched this film.

So that was indeed the effect of the movie, please update us.

I mean if the story has a moral it's that if a bear gets ahold of cocaine it will kill everyone. 

I was actually kinda shocked that 

Spoiler

The kids ate some blow. I would have expected any backlash to be about that. I'd say the movie doesn't glamorize it though. It's clearly not a positive experience for them. 

Archived