Red Pill, Blue Pill...

Jace, Extat

Lemme tell ya a story 

About how I became an "atheist" or whatever. 

My mom and step-dad #2 (the one who didn't rape me as a little boy before I became a little girl trapped inside a very big and very very dangerous boy) went and saw The Matrix for their first date. True story (as far as I know. I you haven't figured out something about me. I actually don't lie as much as you think I do. I just think YOU'RE all lying.) 

So, as the story goes....

I'm sitting there in like this salmon-colored chair by the woodburner (I chopped firewood to warm my family. Literally. Not a joke) doing my assigned reading of Kerry Delly's Wankenbrine because that's what school is, making fun things work

And like a little connect-to-me happening years and years in advance

I recalled this story we read in like 9th grade (with this hot young teacher) or something (maybe tenth, I really don't care I just think you people do for some odd reason) 

It was like this Native American origin myth for. The world and shit. And it was super short, like short enough to read in the textbook and take a test on and forget forever. 

And I recalled this story while sitting there slogging through Stankenfine 

And for MY OWN REASONS 

That are MINE 

aND NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

I actually kinda have always believed in -good- 

Whatever that is. Y'know. Like, life and stuff. And maybe you're not the chosen one. But someone will be. And if you can't live with that you didn't deserve to be the chosen one anyway 

So whatever. 

Like, I wasn't sitting there at like fifteen or whatever actually THINKING "Jesus loves me, this I know..." 

But, c'mon. Dawg. My life may have sucked by the standards of everyone else I knew. But Father loves me. :devil:

Anyway. So this like Native American origin story flashes into my mind 

And real quick 

(I'm a genius) 

-not exactly stable- 

I compared it to y'know, MY origin myths. 

And I went "HA!" 

YO I WAS LIKE 15, LONELY, AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I WAS RAISED

Buyer beware!!!!

Spoiler

"Stupid savages. Ours is way better." 

But then I compared that to "ours" 

Which I already told you I didn't actually consider "Mine" anyway 

And I literally went "Oh fuck" 

:lmao:

True story, as far as I can recall to tell it 

Archived