What theories do you believe are true

32 minutes ago, Corvo the Crow said:

So you agree as every sensible person that Howland Reed is Actually Shadrich who is doing some High Sparrowship as a personal hobby? 

Nope.

4 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

Regarding the OP, most of the theories I subscribe to are, believe or not, hugely controversial

Off the top of my head:

- Bloodraven is the 3EC

- Daario is Daario and no one else

- Euron is Euron and no one else

- Mance is Mance and no one else 

- Ramsay wrote the Pink Letter

- Jon isn't dead

-  We'll see Bran doing more human skinchanging 

- Jaime will lead the BwB

-  Arya will return to Westeros wearing a different face

- Old Nan is very often wrong

You were on a roll till the end.

Jaime isn't going to lead the BwB.  They would never accept him (he is their main enemy), and he has nothing for them to do, except disband.  He wants peace in the Riverlands.

Arya doesn't know how to change faces and isn't likely to.  In fact, after the preview chapter, I expect her to be on thin ice with the FM.  The people who know what she looks like are mostly friends, not enemies. 

Otherwise, good list.

1 hour ago, Alester Florent said:

I basically don't believe any theories that revolve around involvement of the Faceless Men, with the exception of the basically-known Citadel plot. Obviously they exist, but I don't think they are in play as a faction with a meaningful agenda, nor that anyone has secret contracts with them to do xyz in favour of any of the factions we know about

I like the idea that they were behind the Doom of Valyria. But beyond that, no other theory involving them has grabbed me.

6 hours ago, Khal Rhaego Targaryen said:

r+l=j is false

dany is the third secret child of rhaegar with ashara

the children of the forest are the real antagonists of asoiaf not the Others

jon snow's real parents are lyanna and arthur dayne

bran is the great other and dany azor ahai AKA the prince that was promised AKA the stallion that mounts the world

Brace yourself, you’re in for a few surprises and from your perspective, they won’t be nice surprises. 

On 3/9/2023 at 3:11 PM, Nevets said:

You were on a roll till the end.

Jaime isn't going to lead the BwB.  They would never accept him (he is their main enemy), and he has nothing for them to do, except disband.  He wants peace in the Riverlands.

We’ll see about that. It's not something I feel pretty certain of like, say, Jon not being dead or Ramsay having written the PL. Still, there are a few hints that point to it and make it at least a possibility imo.

On 3/9/2023 at 3:11 PM, Nevets said:

Arya doesn't know how to change faces and isn't likely to.  In fact, after the preview chapter, I expect her to be on thin ice with the FM.  The people who know what she looks like are mostly friends, not enemies. 

Who said anything about changing faces? 

Archived