Football: Boehly has a little Lamp

Wow, those post-match comments from Conte are unbelievable.

He's gone full Mourinho. Never go full Mourinho.

Having seen the full interview with him I actually kind of agree with him calling out the players and owners though. Mourinho is going to be nodding his head like mad at this interview.

Edited by Darryk

43 minutes ago, Darryk said:

Wow, those post-match comments from Conte are unbelievable.

He's gone full Mourinho. Never go full Mourinho.

Having seen the full interview with him I actually kind of agree with him calling out the players and owners though. Mourinho is going to be nodding his head like mad at this interview.

The Gospel of St. John, Chapter 8, verse 32.

Conte's contract is up at the end of the season so he's got nothing to lose by going nuclear. Spurs should have sacked him already since they have to pay out his contract through to the end of June either way. Now they run the risk of Conte downing tools and alienating the players which would put their push for top 4 in jeopardy.

Deflecting all the blame onto the players and owners as though he's not in large part responsible too is pretty ridiculous. It's not like Levy and Paratici didn't bring in players for him.

I can see why all the other big clubs that had managerial vacancies at the time were wary about Conte and didn't end up pulling the trigger.

Man, this really sucks. With Tomiyasu injured too.

Imo, this really hurts our chances to get the title. Our replacements are not good enough at right CB, especially with our tough games ahead :crying:

1 hour ago, Raja said:
Man, this really sucks. With Tomiyasu injured too.

Imo, this really hurts our chances to get the title. Our replacements are not good enough at right CB, especially with our tough games ahead :crying:

With Tomiyasu and Saliba injured, what's Arsenal's best back line:  Zinchenko - White - Gabriel - Tierney?

Is Arteta crazy enough to use Saka in a 5-man back line?

3 minutes ago, Teng Ai Hui said:

With Tomiyasu and Saliba injured, what's Arsenal's best back line:  Zinchenko - White - Gabriel - Tierney?

Is Arteta crazy enough to use Saka in a 5-man back line?

Zinchenko - Gabriel - Holding - White

I think that is most likely be what we will play today

Holding has been good today which isn’t a surprise. You either get a MOTM performance or the worst, there is no in between. For a game or two here or there, it’s fine, the issue will be if we play Holding at Anfield or any serious run of games.

In current game news, the Arsenal kids are good.

Edited by Mexal