Football: Boehly has a little Lamp

A Horse Named Stranger

In other news. Özil announced his immediate retirement.

At his peak (~2009-2016) he was a magnificient player. That's how I'd like to remember him, and not as this washed up player and Erdogan poodle he has turned into.

Oops.

To explain the double post in a single post (single doubles, double single?)

I was having issues with the server. When the server takes longer with a post, it usually means, connection to the server died.

I saw that happening. Ctrl+C on the post. Refresh page. Post not there. Ctrl+V, and repost.

Apparently I hit the paste button once too often. :blush:

17 minutes ago, The Sunland Lord said:

What does it mean?

Diego's in a box = Diego (Maradonna) is dead in a more taunting tone. The box being the coffin.

I wonder if the English fans will also sing Diego's in a box.

But yeah, that knucklehead is really asking for proper beating.

57 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

He's a mate of Tommy Robinson, and responsible for that White Lives Matter banner in the skies above Turf Moor. 

My brother in law is from Burnley. Its backward as fuck. They have women wrestling in gravy at his local. And blacked up Morris dancers called 'the coconutters'. 

10 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

My brother in law is from Burnley. Its backward as fuck. They have women wrestling in gravy at his local. And blacked up Morris dancers called 'the coconutters'. 

Eek. 

I’m not a fan of VAR never overruling the officials in the Premier League but I’m not sure about this one. It’s hit the Italian defender’s arm behind his head, not sure that merits a penalty. 

Anyway, Kane’s now England’s record goalscorer.

Archived