Football: Boehly has a little Lamp

A Horse Named Stranger

So I see there's a young Nordic striker, tall blonde dude with insane pace and strength. Left his home team for Austria, had a good spell there and got picked up by a trendy team in the top four leagues. 

Also: just scored five goals in his first two international games for Denmark. 

And he's a United fan.

15 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Nobody commenting on Spurs DoF (Paratici) now being hit by a global ban.

It’s a real mess for spurs. Just when they need to make a major decision over the type of manager they want to go for and how it’s going to work in their new DoF system, they don’t even know who their DoF is going to be. 

You have Kane and Son basically having one year left and wanting to try and win something ( Son is probably done now, looks on the serious decline) so do they go for another ‘immediate win’ manager or something more system based looking to the future.

Who knows but it looks like a shit show

18 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Nobody commenting on Spurs DoF (Paratici) now being hit by a global ban.

It's embarrassing but possibly a blessing in disguise as I never rated Paratici and I think he's the wrong fit for the club; and an Inter-supporting friend of mine told me he's an idiot. This provides just cause to get rid of him.

You don't tend to pay as much attention to relegation battles when you aren't in one, that is one tight scrap.  I hope Everton, West Ham and another go down.   Looking at the fixtures, Forest could be in deep shit. 

Why the Everton&West Ham "hate"? What am I missing? I've never had strong emotion about either, one way or another.

I do think it's a shame that Everton is run the way it's run, though.

Archived