Football: Boehly has a little Lamp

That was a nice goal.

ETA: Unrelated to the goal, but I find Fabio Viera to be a player I don't see the point of. Lots of nice, little touches, but generally very ineffective, and not really useful defensively. How wrong am I on a scale here?

Edited by Rorschach - 2

3 hours ago, Rorschach - 2 said:

Fabio Viera to be a player I don't see the point of. Lots of nice, little touches, but generally very ineffective, and not really useful defensively. How wrong am I on a scale here?

He's 21 so I'm fairly forgiving of him - there's quality there though - in 28 appearances in all comps he's got 2 goals and 6 assists.

The biggest things he needs to improve 1. Demand the ball and be more involved - odegaard was like this too where he felt peripheral in his first loan spell but then he quickly made the step up and 2. Be more robust in challenges and win his duels.

I think both those things will come with time & age, and especially with a proper preseason in front of him - he came to us injured and missed the whole preseason.

Welp. Just in time for the new manager bounce against us

Parish one hundred percent saw it was st patrick's day today and knew he couldn't not let the journos have those headlines

Edited by Raja

1 minute ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

So Madrid and Napoli will be 2 of the semi finals teams barring upsets.

Not sure about City/Bayern. 

Inter might edge it past Benfica.

Is City vs Real and Inter vs Napoli possible? Cause that would be tasty! :)

Yes. In fact, we will certainly have one team no one was predicting in the final before the CL started, since the Italian teams are all in the same bracket 

41 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Nobody.

You were chatting shite about Rashford pretending that Isak is a vastly superior player and that paying €70m for him was a bargain.

Nope. Its not chatting shit about Rashford to say one swallow doesn't make a summer. Or to say judging someone after about 6 games and coming back from injury is premature. 

5 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Nope. Its not chatting shit about Rashford to say one swallow doesn't make a summer. Or to say judging someone after about 6 games and coming back from injury is premature. 

Nope. Pretending that Isak never played in Spain or something. There's no difference between them as far as goal scoring goes with Rashford being a much better creator. Like I said before, if €70m for Isak is considered good business then Rashford is worth at least as much.

Edited by Consigliere