I dont like some storylines in the show

The Queenslayer

I love to see Jaime fighting his enemies in battles and tournaments,the show did nothing to highlight Jaimes swordsmanship,instead he just got captured and spent the first three seasons in the Starks captivity and got his swordhand chopped off in season 3. Come on,if there is no highlights of Jaimes swordsmanship and fightingskills,whats the point of making him the best swordsman in the Sevenkingdoms? I dont against the storyline of getting him captured by the Starks,but at least showing him killing 300 Northmen and broke through the encirclement,then sadly his horse collapsed 20 miles away from the battlefield. Jaime,severely wounded and exhausted,got captured by the Starks knights. Jaime should be released after winning a trial by combat as soon as possible so we can see him fighting in tournaments.

The dual of the Mountain and Oberyn should be a bit longer and the ending should be different. It was impossible for anyone to pin a great swordsman like Oberyn to the ground no matter how strong he is, even if it happened, Oberyn should bury a knife into the Mountains eye and stab his croutch after getting up,forcing him admitting it was Tywin ordering him to kill Elia and her children. Then Oberyn threw his poisonspear at Tywin,instantly killing him. Oberyn picked up Mountains sword and demanded a trial by combat with a Lannisterchampion. Jaime took it and eventually killed Oberyn after a prolonged fight.

Jaime should be the one killing the Nightking instead of Arya.

The buildup of Dany becoming the Madqueen should be longer with Dany destroying more cities and slaughtering more women and children to the point that most of other houses uniting against her,but sadly destroyed by Danys dragonfire. This is for Jon being praised as a heroish queenslayer instead of a traitorbastard. The best way to do this is Dany wanting a lifeelixir and burnt alive many priests who lied to her. Then Tyrion gave Jon a cup of mercury and asked him to let Dany drink it. Dany died slowly and painfully as she drank the mercury Jon gave her. Her Unsullied army became Terracottawarriors guarding her in the afterlife. Jon became the king of the Sevenkingdoms and finally brought peace.

• 2 weeks later...

idk why i'm engaging but I'm gonna engage.

Jaime was one of the best swordsmen in Westeros, but he couldn't have killed 300 people in single combat. And there are no trials by combat in war: the war is the trial by combat and he lost.

Jaime didn't fight Oberyn because he is terrible with his left arm. If you think Oberyn could have killed the Mountain and Tywin Lannister, you have to understand that Oberyn would beat him. Also Oberyn was fighting on behalf of Tyrion, and Jaime would have been fighting on behalf of Tyrion, they were on the same side.

Arya should have killed the Night King as a Faceless Man, but No One killing Death is pretty poetic. Though Jaime should have defended Bran with Theon, I agree, after he served with Brienne.

The seventh season should have had 10 episodes and the isolation that led to Dany's madness should have built over 10 episodes instead of 2. Jon should never have been king of the seven kingdoms: when he died, that dream died.

Archived