UK Politics - Asset stripping on a national scale

Which Tyler

9 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I’m not sure any amount of change will fix the problems with policing. Not all cops are bad people, but the profession will always appeal to bad people and no amount of screening will weed them all out. What’s frightening here in the US, among other things, is how systemically police forces have been infiltrated by white supremacists.

You mean it's true what they say?

6 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Paying 7 pound a pint? 

I’d rather pay £7 in a decent pub than get a cheap one in Wankerspoons. If I want a cheap drink, I’ll buy them in the supermarket.

edit: not that they cost £7 yet in Glasgow

Edited by Derfel Cadarn

His response is literally textbook groomer shit.

“I don’t need consent to kiss and touch you this way because I’m x authority figure/relation in your life.”

I won’t accuse him of sexually abusing his son, but his response makes his son at more risk of it especially from a family member who knows this kid’s father said consent is when strangers touch your privates.

Edited by Varysblackfyre321

Yeah, I think if he was an actual groomer he wouldn't have said that out loud (though you never know, Andrew Tate fucking advertised his human trafficking business), but he's made his son more vulnerable to groomers and abusers if he's taken that 'lesson' on. 

Edited by polishgenius