Who Killed Maegor the Cool?

Maegor_the_Cool

10 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Look you two, we know you both were in on it.  Now just settle down and admit it was a conspiracy and that you both are guilty, guilty and guilty!     :spank:         :spank:

As long as you accept that I struck the killing blow. I am the principle and not a mere accessory :angry:

26 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

But...I thought...it was me?

15 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Look you two, we know you both were in on it.  Now just settle down and admit it was a conspiracy and that you both are guilty, guilty and guilty!     :spank:         :spank:

We Julius Caesared his ass. Teamwork makes the dream work, right?? :wub: Friends who slay together, stay together

1 hour ago, Aejohn the Conqueroo said:

I suspect that the last of the warrior's sons killed him.  What arose from his 'coma' was a wight and it died on the iron throne because Tyanna was no longer keeping him alive.

I've entertained this idea aswell. The change in him from bad to evil after he woke up was so evident that this theory is more than plausible. Moreso, Tyanna died and the same year Maegor wound up dead aswell.

1 hour ago, Jon Fossoway said:

I've entertained this idea aswell. The change in him from bad to evil after he woke up was so evident that this theory is more than plausible. Moreso, Tyanna died and the same year Maegor wound up dead aswell.

And those nasty babies, so like Dany's baby who's life was stolen to artificially sustain Drogo.

5 minutes ago, King Maegor the Cool said:

Lol. Personally I think it was the Faceless Men

Bah, those guys could have crept in at any time and done him in.  This death was was especially nasty, bloody and meaningful.  Reeks of ladies night.  

Archived