Possible Winds of Winter News

Maegor_the_Cool

I don’t want to give anyone false hope or anything, but one of the major ASOIAF profiles I follow on tiktok, has a Twitter account. She got followed by the Turkish artist who did a bunch of illustrations for TWOIAF and other ASOIAF works. And the dude tweeted her a rendition of what his version of TWOW’s cover would be. Then in a message to another Turkish Twitter user, his message translates to “New Years is a good time to get books”

Her tiktok handle is ladydragonjj

2 minutes ago, Tyrosh Lannister said:

Tweet by the artist containing the TWOW cover :

unfortunately he has tagged it with #fanart so it's just fan art then ?

It was BUT in a tweet to a Turkish follower asking if he knew anything, he said  something translated to “New Years is a good time to buy books”

Seven Hells.  This again? Not to rain on anyone's happy parade...Martin has stated repeatedly that he will put it out himself when TWOW is ready.  I got all excited when I read some tweet or damned thing from some Portuguese narrator back 5 years or so.  Notablog is all excited about Night of the Cooters.  Still waiting.  

4 minutes ago, Curled Finger said:

Seven Hells.  This again? Not to rain on anyone's happy parade...Martin has stated repeatedly that he will put it out himself when TWOW is ready.  I got all excited when I read some tweet or damned thing from some Portuguese narrator back 5 years or so.  Notablog is all excited about Night of the Cooters.  Still waiting.  

Let me hope

Archived