Silent Arya

3 hours ago, Nevets said:

Actually, we don't know that the insurance broker is actually cheating people.  All the FM said was that he sold binders, and that it is one thing to sell a binder, and another to make good on it.  They imply he's cheating people, but don't directly say it. 

I don't trust these guys and think they are manipulating Arya. I accept the literal truth of what they say, but I don't go any further. For all we know, he has angry competitors, impatient heirs, or a wife wishing to remarry.  We really don't know.

We do know as the facelessmen kill largely impartialy so theyve no reason to lie..if they actualy wanted him gone hed be gone.

Most importantly Arya herself observes each target before acting  she watches him.screw people over herself before she sees how to kill him

11 hours ago, The Lord of the Crossing said:

Arya has no objections to handing the dead.  A fair punishment for crimes already committed is a life time of servitude to the Silent Sisters.  There obviously has to be a method to keep Arya from running away.  And we can further speculate on how that might be accomplished.  Perhaps a magic binder that will keep Arya bound to the Silent sisters or something of the like. 

The punishment for murder is the death penalty in Westeros, is it not? Why would we force her to be a Silent Sister when she's probably about to have face-stealing magic powers and could very easily escape. Send her to the Wolf's Den, she's escaping, send her to the Wall...? Actually not that bad of an idea except she's a woman. I would say that her only true murders are in Braavos though (do you think she's committed other murders, I'd love to know) so they should punish her, and the Faceless Men obviously seem to have some amnesty in Braavos, so she's probably pardoned and none of her killings are murders.

13 hours ago, The Lord of the Crossing said:

A lot of talk on the appropriate punishment for Arya Stark for the crimes of foul murder.  Specifically, the murders of Dareon and the Insurance Underwriter.  She is guilty of many more murders but some are claiming those others acts of self-defense.  The old witch saw many more murders in Arya's short future but we can only judge and sentence for crimes already committed.  There is no justice in punishing somebody for what they might do or what they are predicted to do.  And this is about justice. 

Arya has no objections to handing the dead.  A fair punishment for crimes already committed is a life time of servitude to the Silent Sisters.  There obviously has to be a method to keep Arya from running away.  And we can further speculate on how that might be accomplished.  Perhaps a magic binder that will keep Arya bound to the Silent sisters or something of the like. 

This is fair in my opinion.  At least she is given a chance for redemption even though she feels no guilt. 

Comment below and let me know if you consider this too light of a sentence.  Too light or just right? 

Too light. Arya should be incarcerated. 

On 3/22/2023 at 3:34 AM, The Lord of the Crossing said:

A lot of talk on the appropriate punishment for Arya Stark for the crimes of foul murder.  Specifically, the murders of Dareon and the Insurance Underwriter.  She is guilty of many more murders but some are claiming those others acts of self-defense.  The old witch saw many more murders in Arya's short future but we can only judge and sentence for crimes already committed.  There is no justice in punishing somebody for what they might do or what they are predicted to do.  And this is about justice. 

This is fair in my opinion.  At least she is given a chance for redemption even though she feels no guilt. 

Comment below and let me know if you consider this too light of a sentence.  Too light or just right? 

All that bother just for Arya does not seem worth it.  Arya Stark will be executed if she is caught by any responsible authority. 

On 3/22/2023 at 6:34 PM, Darth Sidious said:

I don’t care for Arya Stark. I do want justice for Dareon and the Insurance broker. 

I’m very much looking forward to reading your posts when RamRam dies screaming by whoever’s hand. I’m sure they’ll be full of understanding and compassion and totes heartfelt, all sympathy for poor, unjustly killed hero Ramsay Bolton. Because if you’re “demanding justice” for a non-character who was screwing widows and orphans, and a nasty, cowardly deserter w/ hints of paedophilia, I can only imagine the outrage when it’s Ramsay or Walder or others who are also epitomes of good and just and moral behaviour. 

I’ve said before that I don’t get when people are willing to come across as someone who doesn’t understand the text just b/c “boohoo I don’t like character x”. 
There’s something else I don’t understand, perhaps you can help me. I don’t get how or why one would rather make statements aligning themselves w/ the vilest characters in the books b/c, again, “boohoo I don’t like character x”. 
So my question to you is, are these ridiculous arguments just something you’re spewing w/o conviction just b/c “boohoo yadda yadda yadda”, or are these pathetic arguments representative of your beliefs? 

On 3/22/2023 at 3:34 AM, The Lord of the Crossing said:

Just right if her only crimes are what she has done so far.  Much too light if she continues to murder.  I am predicting Arya will commit the mass murder of King's Landing to get to her enemies.  There is no punishment stiff enough for that level of crime against life.  

2 hours ago, James West said:

Just right if her only crimes are what she has done so far.  Much too light if she continues to murder.  I am predicting Arya will commit the mass murder of King's Landing to get to her enemies.  There is no punishment stiff enough for that level of crime against life.  

Oh wow another one