Barsena Blackhair = Robert's Daughter?

Craving Peaches

Admittedly there is not much to go on besides them both having black hair, and I don't think the ages (or locations) work out but they do seem to have a similar martial personality, and I think we may be intended to draw parallels between them since they both are killed by a boar?

4 hours ago, Craving Peaches said:

Admittedly there is not much to go on besides them both having black hair, and I don't think the ages (or locations) work out but they do seem to have a similar martial personality, and I think we may be intended to draw parallels between them since they both are killed by a boar?

She's too old to be Bobby's daughter, I think. But she could be his sister. Who knows what Steffon got up to back in the day...

4 hours ago, Craving Peaches said:

She's too old.  She's described as being around 30.  Robert would be 38 now.  Plus she's in the wrong part of the world. 

I think the hair and being killed by a boar is a coincidence.  Considering how many characters there are, commonalities are bound to occur by pure accident.

Archived