MCU - Hawkeye v Snowcat

BigFatCoward

On 4/29/2023 at 7:17 PM, RumHam said:

Yeah I just checked, she finds him in the suit and says "What the fu-" as it cuts to the credits.

Yeah, and they call back to it at the end of Far From Home too, with Peter's reaction to Jonah.

4 minutes ago, Luzifer's right hand said:

I enjoyed GotG3 a lot. Probably the MCU movie I enjoyed the most since Multiverse of Madness which I really liked unlike many other people.

I enjoyed MoM as well.

We have tickets to GotG on Saturday.  Looking forward to it.

2 hours ago, Luzifer's right hand said:

I enjoyed GotG3 a lot. Probably the MCU movie I enjoyed the most since Multiverse of Madness which I really liked unlike many other people.

Spoiler

I just came back from it, and one question I had was what happened to Ayesha?  I must have blinked and missed it.  I presume she died but I didn't notice.

Warm feelings all around for the whole thing, aside from the really dark moments.

Edited by SpaceChampion

3 minutes ago, SpaceChampion said:
  Hide contents

I just came back from it, and one question I had was what happened to Ayesha?  I must have blinked and missed it.  I presume she died but I didn't notice.

Spoiler

She got blown up with her spaceship as it had landed on counter earth iirc. Adam tried to save her when he realized what was happening but arrived too late.

Edited by Luzifer's right hand

4 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:
  Hide contents

I just came back from it, and one question I had was what happened to Ayesha?  I must have blinked and missed it.  I presume she died but I didn't notic

Warm feelings all around for the whole thing, aside from the really dark moments.

"But how did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln...?"

I really enjoyed Guardians 3.  Some bits were so James Gunn that they jumped the shark a bit, but I expected that. I've skipped probably 2/3s of Marvel content since Endgame, but went to this one in the biggest theater. I loved the Guardians' space antics long before every other franchise are out there now. There's a big action set-piece that I feel was delightfully comics-put-to-life. Some great tunes. An entertaining bad guy for once with Chukwudi Iwuji just chewing the hell out of every scene like a pitbull. He was great.

No spoilers, but if you're going, there are two post-credit scenes and the second one at the very end is wholly unnecessary and not worth waiting to pee.

I've seen Chuk Iwuji a couple of times on stage. He was really good, very charismatic. Not a huge Guardians fan, but I'll probably watch the latest instalment just because of him.