Football: Squeaky Bum Time

polishgenius

Football really needs to start taking those sort of challenges more seriously. Doing something like that’ll get you a red card in a rugby match, it should probably be a bit more than just a foul in football.

Good on the medical team here though.

3 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

Football really needs to start taking those sort of challenges more seriously. Doing something like that’ll get you a red card in a rugby match, it should probably be a bit more than just a foul in football.

Yup. Harry Kane does it all the time, and it's gonna lead to a serious injury eventually. 

Good on the medical team to tell Bednarek he doesn't know best and make him come off.

22 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

Southampton taking their best player in the first half in Alcaraz off is an, er, interesting, tactical choice.

It apparently worked.

Even if arsenal win at City I can't see them winning the league now. Shame. 

If Jesus spent more time trying to actually get the ball and shoot as opposed to getting on the floor, we win that

Can't concede 3 & 2 against teams like Soton and West Ham.

What I will say is we're lacking depth, but see more than enough bottle in this team

Saliba a big miss but Partey's been shocking and Holding isn't good enough and neither is Viera at the moment.

There is so much wrong in the way we've been playing these last couple of games

1 minute ago, polishgenius said:

What the fuck was he thinking man.

I prefer not to speak about what was said when he decided to do that.

Our defending has been woeful all around last 3 games - starts with Holding, Partey & unfortunately Zinchenko.

4 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

:rolleyes: as required by law. Golf is not a sport! Keep golf out of a perfectly fine sport's thread!!!!

Golf & F1, only sports that matter

Bobby Holding against Haaland is going to be....not great.

Archived