Football: Lamping on towards the finish line.

Tebas is fucking useless. As usual, the only thing he's good for is getting into Twitter beefs and crying about the Premier League being the Super League.

Tebas:

Since those who should not explain to you what is and what @LaLiga can do in cases of racism, we have tried to explain it to you, but you have not shown up to either of the two agreed dates that you yourself requested. Before criticizing and insulting @LaLiga you need to inform yourself properly @Vinijr. Don't let yourself be manipulated and make sure you understand each other's competences and the work we have been doing together.

Vini Jr's response:

Once again, instead of criticizing racists, the president of LaLiga appears on social networks to attack me.

No matter how much you talk and pretend not to read, the image of your league is shaken. Look at the responses to his posts and get a surprise....

Omitting yourself only makes you equal to racists. I am not your friend to talk about racism. I want action and punishment. Hashtags does not move me.

Edited by Consigliere

Leicester look done to me, I’d be pretty surprised if they pick up a win. On the downside for Everton Spurs also look done so I reckon Leeds will beat them at the weekend.

ETA: That’s not a long way away from being a red card.

Edited by ljkeane

Guessing if he wasn't carded already, VAR might have said red. 

Hard to say what the ref saw and didn't, but I would hazard a guess that since the second foot is on the ground - "control" - he felt yellow was enough.

Couldn't have complained if red, though.

If PGMOL hadn’t conspired to rob us of a win against Villa this would be very entertaining. Still, you have to admire Leicester’s commitment to not trying to score a goal.

ETA: Heh, on cue Leicester almost snatch a win.

Edited by ljkeane