Football: The odds are not even

polishgenius

1 hour ago, polishgenius said:

I notice Messi very carefuly waited until Ravel Morrison wasn't a factor anymore. Didn't want to be outshone. 

Nah, he surely just wanted to make sure he didn't get managed by Phil Neville ( who, by the way, has failed upwards to every single job he's had as a manager. He was terrible when he managed the england women's team as well)

9 minutes ago, The Sunland Lord said:

Of course, the other guy was the capable person in this skit, and Bean failed the test if I recall.

2 out 3 Italian teams have lost their finals. We'll see if the charm is with Inter.

11 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

Of course, the other guy was the capable person in this skit, and Bean failed the test if I recall.

2 out 3 Italian teams have lost their finals. We'll see if the charm is with Inter.

I know, somehow remember watching that episode lol. But it's a meme. There's a good chance we get destroyed, so why not have fun at least heading to the final while we can. 

9 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

West Ham fans are dicks aren't they.  

Hard to feel any happiness for them at all, after throwing things at players and all the other crap they don’t deserve it. 

Watching Bowen have to tell one of the fans to piss off during his post match interview kind of sums it all up.

13 hours ago, Teng Ai Hui said:

Evidently Miami is the new Barcelona as Suarez and Busquets are following Messi to Inter.

Perhaps everyone knows this already but Miami increasingly feels like an American version of Monaco.  There’s a lot of Latin American and Russian wealth parked there, then you had the COVID exodus of several hedge funds and asset managers relocating there (Citadel being the biggest name) to escape state income taxes, COVID risk/restrictions and crime in the Democrat cities like NYC and Chicago, plus it has a party vibe much more than a regular, working city.