UK Politics: Striking at the heart of the nation

polishgenius

4 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

While reading this, I wondered if the mother and child were black. Of course they are.

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from these cops. 

Met police handcuffed woman over bus fare in front of crying child

What I always wonder is why in every single one of these cases the person accused doesn't stop and show their ticket and walk away. In this case she ignored the request to stop and started being abusive. I'm not sure that excuses the way she was detained, although I suspect she was being pretty abusive by this point. None of this would happen if she had just simply showed her ticket.

I had my shed broken into and hundreds of pounds worth of my shit stolen. Reported the crime months ago. Haven't heard a fucking dicky. 

Yet, they managed to send fourteen officers to arrest a woman suspected of not paying a £1 bus fare? Ffs

Edited by Spockydog

And why hasn't Michele Mone been done yet? I mean, literally everybody knows she stole all that money. So why isn't she in jail? 

You see the problem here? 

Edited by Spockydog

57 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

I had my shed broken into and hundreds of pounds worth of my shit stolen. Reported the crime months ago. Haven't heard a fucking dicky. 

Yet, they managed to send fourteen officers to arrest a woman suspected of not paying a £1 bus fare? Ffs

I'm sure the police are pretty certain you aren't seen those things from your shed again, experience has told them that.

I'm not surprised officers call in other officers to deal with a public disturbance incident where things could go wrong and don't come and look to pointlessly figure out who stole stuff from someone's shed.

1 hour ago, Heartofice said:

What I always wonder is why in every single one of these cases the person accused doesn't stop and show their ticket and walk away. In this case she ignored the request to stop and started being abusive. I'm not sure that excuses the way she was detained, although I suspect she was being pretty abusive by this point. None of this would happen if she had just simply showed her ticket.

Not sure? 

Which illegal migrants are being put up in hotels at govt expense?

Or is he calling refugees and asylum seekers who don't present themselves at a Customs check point upon arrival illegal migrants? Though surely they will be going through some kind of govt process before being put up in hotels courtesy of HMG, so surely they are legal by the time they get the key to the hotel room.

Part IV of Byline Times' three-year investigation into Wootton has dropped.

He's finished. His hateful career in the UK is over. And, by the sound of things, the fucker will be lucky to avoid prison. And then deported.

Ah, sweet, sweet, irony.

Edited by Spockydog