US Politics: Killin' Ya Hard With Hate

Zorral

15 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

+ Didn't Bobo's husband expose himself in a Bowling alley a while ago?

So they kinda matched in that respect.

I mean it was a long time ago around when he as a 22 year old started fucking dating Bobo when she was 16 (they deny they had sex until she was of legal age, but come on now). 

Bobo and MTG are clearly squaring off though for the title of Queen of the White Trash. I honestly don't know who will win, but if I had to guess it would MTG given she has gained a lot more power recently and her seat is safer. She also has a low level of cunningness. Bobos just dumb. 

Counter argument. That sheer dumbness is what appeals to those Republican voters. Check their primaries.

The fake dumb and phony crazy like Cruz got steamrolled by the genuine article and the it's happening again (to noone's surprise).  And there's no coming back from this.

Why would you settle for Pepsi, once you enjoyed the sweet taste of coke - in this case lazed with some crack.

2 hours ago, Rippounet said:

I just have to share this one with you guys, because I'm truly excited.

Adrian Vermeule is coming back to my university, and I get to invite him in my class! I can teach the students about his ideas beforehand and then he'll have to answer their questions.

This is going to be glorious. Oh, I'll have to be quite careful myself of course, but wouldn't it be a shame if some students were to, of their own initiative of course, start pointing out that his ideas are garbage, uh?

We want video or a transcription of your discussion ASAP!

:) 

1 hour ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Williamsburg County is extremely rural.  I’m glad no one was hurt when it crashed.

Yeah, it could have been bad. The fuel alone…

If the reports are accurate, the plane came down about 70 miles from where the pilot ejected. It was definitely in the air for a few minutes. 

This wouldn’t have been a problem if the plane wasn’t invisible. 

59 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Captures the issue perfectly. Students, cool with it. Parents, not so much. That's the real problem.

FYI, the year after I graduated HS a buddy of mine who was the captain of the football and basketball teams won Homecoming King and Queen. There's a funny pic of him in a dress wearing both crowns sitting on the back of a convertible driving down the parade route. We always joked with him that he looked and sounded like Chris Tucker, especially in his role in The Fifth Element. Almost nobody cared he was gay except for some shitheel parents. 

22 hours ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

We want video or a transcription of your discussion ASAP!

:) 

Tough. Only master's students will be able to ask Vermeule tough questions, and I won't have any reason to film that.
I'll tell you if there's any interesting or funny moments though.

Edited by Rippounet

4 hours ago, Gaston de Foix said:

I think the major design flaw here is the absence of redundancy for a faulty transponder.  Astonishing this was overlooked, but the US military is exceptionally skilled at fucking up. 

I wouldn't know. But if that's the case, I'm sure there's a top secret and really boring reason why it's designed that way. 

MORE EVIDENCE IN THE UNENDING ANNALS OF DISGUSTING UGLY FASCISTS WHO ARE gopS.

Ex-Trump aide Cassidy Hutchinson claims Rudy Giuliani groped her on January 6
Exclusive: in a new book, Hutchinson describes incident in which the former New York mayor put his hand ‘under my blazer, then my skirt’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/20/rudy-giuliani-grope-cassidy-hutchinson-claim-january-6-trump-aide

Cassidy Hutchinson, the former Trump aide turned crucial January 6 witness, says in a new book she was groped by Rudy Giuliani, who was “like a wolf closing in on its prey”, on the day of the attack on the Capitol.

Describing meeting with Giuliani backstage at Donald Trump’s speech near the White House before his supporters marched on Congress in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election, Hutchinson says the former New York mayor turned Trump lawyer put his hand “under my blazer, then my skirt”.

“I feel his frozen fingers trail up my thigh,” she writes. “He tilts his chin up. The whites of his eyes look jaundiced. My eyes dart to [Trump adviser] John Eastman, who flashes a leering grin.

“I fight against the tension in my muscles and recoil from Rudy’s grip … filled with rage, I storm through the tent, on yet another quest for Mark.”

Mark Meadows, Trump’s final chief of staff, was Hutchinson’s White House boss. Hutchinson’s memoir, Enough, describes the now 27-year-old’s journey from Trump supporter to disenchantment, and her role as a key witness for the House January 6 committee. It will be published in the US next Tuesday. ...

14 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Glory be! 
:wub:

So I went a little overboard. Like on life. How was your summer? 

ETA: It was also very gratifying to finally be proven wrong about consequences for Trump.

Edited by Jace, Extat