Underrated Badasses

Floki of the Ironborn

20 minutes ago, Northern Sword said:

I cant see how anyone would put Kevan in the category of bad ass. I see him as a fairly loyal younger brother, who was in no way as brutal as Tywin. Not even close.  

He was capable, reliable and stable. He was doing a good enough job as Hand that he needing killing by Varys.

The least obnoxious of all the Lannister's. He may not have had it in him to win a kingdom, but he also wouldn't lose one either. 

He's middle management. He's that one guy at work who's a believer in the company, even if the person he's working for is a piece of crap. He's basically Weyoun from Star Trek.

33 minutes ago, Northern Sword said:

I cant see how anyone would put Kevan in the category of bad ass. I see him as a fairly loyal younger brother, who was in no way as brutal as Tywin. Not even close.  

He was capable, reliable and stable. He was doing a good enough job as Hand that he needing killing by Varys.

The least obnoxious of all the Lannister's. He may not have had it in him to win a kingdom, but he also wouldn't lose one either. 

What's the definition of badass? 

5 minutes ago, KingAerys_II said:

What's the definition of badass? 

Tough, uncompromising and intimidating is what it said when I googled it. Which I would agree with. Kevan is not any of those things(IMO). 

@sifth said middle management which made me chuckle, as it seems to fit. 

1 minute ago, KingAerys_II said:

Is Myrcella badass? She is able to reply to Joffrey and encourage Tommen

Id say no. Too young to make the call. Maybe a Badass in training ? especially if she turns out like her mother. 

I think the same question could be said of Sansa. Not any type of badass... yet. 

9 hours ago, Northern Sword said:

Rhe least annoying Lannister is Daven (I think that his name) from Jaime’s chapters in AFfC and ADwD. He seemed like kind of normal almost, with no major trauma from his parenting or brother lol.