NFL 2023: No Swifties Allowed

Mr. Chatywin et al.

14 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

It's the only chance you have of getting the rest of the world to give a shit. 

1 hour ago, Arakasi said:

Clearly all Justin Fields needed was to play the Broncos.

Like I said before, weirdly he saved several of my FF teams last year and even won me a chip. He's not as good as I hoped, but it's hard to judge him considering the Bears suck and have done little to help him.

Young is going to have a really hard time excelling as a pro. The Vikes defense is better this year under Flores, but it's not elite by any means. He made some decent passes, however like 90% of his throws probably travelled less than five yards and he isn't fast enough to evade an NFL rush. Minny was hitting him constantly and he couldn't escape any of the numerous sacks like he would at times in college. Idk how he's going to hold up. And as expected he looks so small compared to everyone else on the field. Time may prove me wrong, but I think that was a bad top pick. 

1 hour ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

I can't even be mad at the Bears anymore.

I'm just numb to it all. 

Well, at least they’ve got a real chance to have both the first and second pick in the draft. :dunno: 

6 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

It's so weird. 

It was hard to really feel like I was watching a game.  So there’s no way I would have watched a Toy Story football game it if it wasn’t an actual game… but it also didn’t feel like I was watching a game.  

But I’d be hard pressed to say that I would ever watch a Jags game at 9:30 on a Sunday if there wasn’t a gimmick involved… so, mission accomplished? :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

It was hard to really feel like I was watching a game.  So there’s no way I would have watched a Toy Story football game it if it wasn’t an actual game… but it also didn’t feel like I was watching a game.  

But I’d be hard pressed to say that I would ever watch a Jags game at 9:30 on a Sunday if there wasn’t a gimmick involved… so, mission accomplished? :dunno: 

I think it would be cooler to show the actual game in a Toy Story like setting. The animated players sucked, but the other stuff was sorta funny. 

I watched a little of the Toy Story broadcast, as did my wife, then separately my daughter her husband and the key demographic, my 15 month old grandson.  I found hard to watch as a sports event but also amazing to watch at the same time. Didn't watch enough to even realize the slinky toy was the yardage marker for first downs, my daughter told me later.

Dallas another win where it seems really impressive and yet us realistic / pessimistic fans see lots of down side. The offense didn't look very good and Dak again was forcing some passes.  Hopefully we have all of our offensive line back for next week. If we lose I want to know it was full strength and no excuses.

Ok, KC-Jets. Anyone playing a drinking game? You would be in the emergency room if you took a shot for every time they show Swift or reference her.