Another Game of Thrones Simulator

Kinola

http://www.cyocyoa.com/view.php?id=4187

Found another ASOIAF/GoT simulator online. This one lets you pick which house you're gonna swear loyalty to, and your sex determines your fate in the story. Here's how it went for me:

Female (Starks):

I'm a cousin to the Starks and serve as a nurse to one Donnel Locke. As we're heading for the Green Fork, we get ambushed. I'm slain in battle and Ser Donnel is captured. Darn.

Female (Arryn 1):

I fall to my death. I'm gonna try again.

Female (Arryn 2):

Nope. Got the same fate.

Male (Arryn): 

Same fate as when I was female. Darn it, Arryns!

Male (Targaryen):

My sister kills me.

Male (Greyjoy):

I drown at sea.

Sooooo...I guess I don't get great outcomes in this. What do you guys think of it?

1 hour ago, Kinola said:

Female (Starks):

I'm a cousin to the Starks and serve as a nurse to one Donnel Locke. As we're heading for the Green Fork, we get ambushed. I'm slain in battle and Ser Donnel is captured.

If you choose male, you're the squire, but you are still immediately KIA. I have a gut feeling this is all the variety this cyoa gets.

• 6 months later...

It doesn't have variety all all. I can only see one outcome for each choice. Here's the list, if anyone is interested:

Welcome to the ultimate Game of Thrones simulator.  

The longer the summer the longer the winter. This summer has lasted for about ten years, and winter is coming...

Pick a house you will serve.

Stark

House Stark of Winterfell is a Great House of Westeros. Bran the builder is one of the first men, it was he who founded House Stark. Lord Eddard Stark is the house head.

Male: You are a cousin of the Starks and serve as a squire for Ser Donnel Locke. You are following him on foot as the stark forces head towards the Green Fork. You are immediately slain in the battle and your master is captured.

Female: You are a cousin of the Starks and serve as a nurse for Ser Donnel Locke. You are following him on foot as the stark forces head towards the Green Fork. You are immediately slain in the battle and your master is captured.

Lannister

House Lannister of Casterly Rock is one of the Great houses of Westeros. A common saying but not their actual motto is "A Lannister always pays his debts." Lord Tywin Lannister is house head. 

Male: You are killed by a dragon.

Female: You are killed by a dragon.

Bolton

House Bolton of the Dreadfort is a noble house from the north. They have sworn allegiance to House Stark. Lord Roose Bolton is house head. 

Male: You are slain by the night's watch.

Female: You are slain by the night's watch.

Arryn

House Arryn of the Eyrie is one of the Great Houses of Westeros. According to legend, the house was founded by Ser Artys Arryn, the Winged Knight. Lord Jon Arryn is house head. 

Male: You fall from a tall height and perish.

Female: You fall from a tall height and perish.

Greyjoy

House Greyjoy of Pyke is one of the Great Houses of Westeros. The traditional ironborn way of life, is centered on piracy and raiding. King Balon Greyjoy is house head.

Male: You drown at sea.

Female: You drown at sea.

(How absurd, I'm ironborn and I drown?!)

Targaryen

House Targaryen is a former Great House of Westeros. After Roberts Rebellion the few remaining Targaryens fled into exile. King Viserys III Targaryen is the house head.

Male: Your sister kills you.

Female: Your brother kills you.

Tyrell

House Tyrell of Highgarden is one of the Great Houses of Westeros. The Reach is the most fertile and populous region of Westeros, allowing House Tyrell to gain immense wealth

Male: You are poisoned.

Female: You are poisoned.

The most annoying part is this message, which appears each time before we choose our gender:

Now, are you male or female? (Gender affects the story, try playing as both and see what changes.)

Literally nothing about the story changes no matter what we choose. The only "changes" are: if we're serving House Stark and are a male, then we're a squire, and if we're a female, then we're a nurse; if we're serving House Targaryen and are a male, then our sister kills us, and if we're a female, then our brother does.

Overall, not a good generator.