The Small Stuff That Doesn't Need a Thread. #7

LongRider

1 minute ago, Spockydog said:

Nonsense. At least it's not sauerkraut. 

Go to Germany. Peruse a pizza menu. Only then will you know the meaning of pizza heresy. The depths these people plumb.

*shudders*

I wish I could say you are wrong. But yeah, there are some pretty disgusting toppings out there, that stretch the definition of Pizza. It's those bloody delivery services. They are like the bloody Floridians of Pizza.

1 minute ago, Spockydog said:

More than that. I'd say it's delicious. Especially when combined with the anchovies.

Two wrongs don't make right or something. Pineapples don't belong on Pizza.

12 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Go to Germany. Peruse a pizza menu. Only then will you know the meaning of pizza heresy. The depths these people plumb.

*shudders*

Eeeeeeeewwwwww!

Still, that doesn't mean pineapple is an acceptable pizza topping. It most definitely isn't. 

11 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

More than that. I'd say it's delicious. Especially when combined with the anchovies.

Pineapple and fucking anchovies? Now you're clearly just taking the piss. :spank:

I mean, sauerkraut just started to sound sane compared to this blasphemy!

Edited by kissdbyfire

3 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

I wish I could say you are wrong. But yeah, there are some pretty disgusting toppings out there, that stretch the definition of Pizza. It's those bloody delivery services. They are like the bloody Floridians of Pizza.

:rofl:

3 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Two wrongs don't make right or something. Pineapples don't belong on Pizza.

Not a fan of pineapple anywhere except chopped up in a tall glass full of vodka, ice and a couple of mint leaves. But to your point, pineapples don't belong anywhere near anchovies! 

30 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

*shudders*

It's amazing how the Germans always skate in the awful food conversations. 

29 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Fuck you, Zoidberg. 

Also, from personal experience, no country does pizza worse than Argentina. I feel icky even calling that shit pizza which is weird considering how influenced they are by Italians. The beef though, so good, and so cheap. 

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Also, from personal experience, no country does pizza worse than Argentina. I feel icky even calling that shit pizza which is weird considering how influenced they are by Italians. The beef though, so good, and so cheap. 

Do they put pineapple and anchovies on it? Because nothing can be worse than that

Just now, Fragile Bird said:

I don’t think pineapple on pizza is any stranger than stuff Italians put on pizza. If shrimp and bechamel sauce is a classic, pineapple and ham is ordinary in comparison! And delicious!

Italy wept.

13 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Do they put pineapple and anchovies on it? Because nothing can be worse than that

My host family, and these were pretty wealthy people, would put four pieces of toast together in a pan and then put blocks of cheese on it with some sauce and oregano on it then massively undercook it. Idk why they liked it. I went to a few pizza shops and each was, while not that bad, still pretty horrible. There's a ton of amazing food in Argentina (I lived in Buenos Aires), but my god was the pizza awful. I really miss this sub spot, an Irish pub and above all else this place that would just bring you two steaks, two chickens, two chorizos and two blood sausages with a basket of bread and some caramelized onions to make sandwiches with. It took us a few weeks to convince them to just give us four chorizos and skip the blood sausages. They all though we were nuts. 

1 minute ago, Fragile Bird said:

It is well known that the Canadian invention of pineapple on pizza is despised by some and loved by others. Haters are going to hate, and people with adventurous souls are going to love, tis the way of the world.

Good to know who I should blame for this atrocity. :)

• Ran locked this topic