Nymor letter theories

KingAerys_II

20 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

The only thing I dislike about Oblivion is when I am trying to decorate my house and I delicately move an item one inch and then suddenly everything goes flying everywhere.

Ok I have to admit, I've never played Oblivion, but the housing department in ESO is fantastic. As a subscriber I'm allowed a larger number of furnishings on my properties, but it sucked when I was F2P. Does Oblivion have a furnishing limit?

2 hours ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Ok I have to admit, I've never played Oblivion, but the housing department in ESO is fantastic. As a subscriber I'm allowed a larger number of furnishings on my properties, but it sucked when I was F2P. Does Oblivion have a furnishing limit?

There are only so many furnishings you can buy for each house, but you can drop whatever you want in your house to decorate.

2 hours ago, KingAerys_II said:

Skyrim is limitless, but it becomes annoying, then it's disturbing the facts there are flying mammoths and the fighting skills are very poor. 

I am playing Bloodborne, I enjoy playing the Souls games more 

Skyrim is one of those games that feel like home to me. That, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and The Elder Scrolls Online.

Bloodborne looks cool, but I've never played it. The only Souls-like game I've played is Elden Ring and I'm still trying to figure out the gaming style. :(