Targaryens, the stable geniuses of ASoIaF

kissdbyfire

Since the Tullys are mad and the Starks are obviously worse than mad and have all sorts of problematic hearts - darkheart, wildheart, deadheart yadda yadda yadda, I thought we could examine all the ways in which the Targaryens show us time and again that they are the stable geniuses of ASoIaF. 

Sorry, I have no wiki copy paste to add to this OP.

Aerion Brightflame perfectly demonstrates the calm, reasonable attitude that the Targaryens bring to the table. A stunning example of Targaryen wisdom was his just and proportionate punishment of that wretched Dornish puppeteer. Aerion knew he had to act swiftly and make an example of her so she couldn't spread sedition and undermine the security of the realm. Well done Aerion.

16 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Aerion Brightflame perfectly demonstrates the calm, reasonable attitude that the Targaryens bring to the table. A stunning example of Targaryen wisdom was his just and proportionate punishment of that wretched Dornish puppeteer. Aerion knew he had to act swiftly and make an example of her so she couldn't spread sedition and undermine the security of the realm. Well done Aerion.

Yes, a great example of a stable genius. I don’t remember who it is, but there’s a poster whose signature is along the lines of, 

“Aerion Brightflame, no so bright after all” - Perfect! :lol:

Poor, poor King Aerys. The man was betrayed not only by his Hand and best friend, but also by one of his KG. Has such a tragic figure ever existed. All the man wanted was to burn one small city to the ground, so he could be reborn as a dragon. Is that really too much, for one person to ask for?

Edited by sifth