Roose

astarkchoice

Rooses statement about young lords being the ruin of many a house. What do we think is going through the new warden of the norths mind at this stage...if its all for nothing why bother 

Is he just messing with theon, the 'bolt-on ' theory, just a bit down that his former alliance and plans with tywin changed radicaly + just glum he has to adjust them so drasticaly

Whether this is meant as a genuine account of his feelings on the matter or as bait I couldn't say, but I think that whatever his message is, it's for Ramsay. I kind of take it at face value and see it as Roose telling letting Theon know that Ramsay doesn't have anything to fear from Walda's children... unless he lets them or Roose get too old. 

16 hours ago, Aejohn the Conqueroo said:

Whether this is meant as a genuine account of his feelings on the matter or as bait I couldn't say, but I think that whatever his message is, it's for Ramsay. I kind of take it at face value and see it as Roose telling letting Theon know that Ramsay doesn't have anything to fear from Walda's children... unless he lets them or Roose get too old. 

Yeah he seems to be sorta resigned to it like he doesnt care one bit. Its either hes a sociopath that doenst feel things in general too much or hes got a plan