Jon Snow the Psycho, Part II (What will the Immediate Aftermath of Jon's Recovery/Resurrection look like?)

So around a year ago, I came to the shocking conclusion that Jon was murderously insane. That scintillating expose and the resulting discussion can be found here:

Jon Snow is Insane - General (ASoIaF) - A Forum of Ice and Fire - A Song of Ice and Fire & Game of Thrones (westeros.org)

However, what we didn't get around to discussing was the specifics: what will happen immediately after Jon is resurrected/recovers from his injury? I am fairly sure something horrible is in store for poor, noble, tragic Bowen and his faithful companions, though unfortunately they might already be dead by then because Snowflake the Traitor™ filled the Watch with his sycophants. Based on Jon being a slave to his violent impulses as seen with the murder of Janos the Just® and his assault on the defenceless Iron Emmet etc. I predicted that Jon would join the Others, but upon reflection I am not so sure. We know that Jon likes to get nice and personal with the killing:

The pale morning sunlight ran up and down his blade as Jon clasped the hilt of the bastard sword with both hands and raised it high. "If you have any last words, now is the time to speak them," he said, expecting one last curse.
Janos Slynt twisted his neck around to stare up at him. "Please, my lord. Mercy. I'll  I'll go, I will, I …"
No, thought Jon. You closed that door. Longclaw descended.

Or it's not as satisfying for him. So perhaps being a mindless drone under the control of the Others would not be so appealing. However: what if the Others offered Jon a special position like Picard when he was made Borg spokesperson? Would this tempt him?

Spoiler

Disclaimer: This post is not intended to be taken 100% seriously. I have tried to make that clear via italics but that hasn't worked consistently. So I will state it here instead. I would actually like to have a serious discussion about Jon's mental health upon resurrection/recovery. I don't think Jon was in tip-top condition before he was betrayed, which probably made it worse. There has been some speculation that Jon, upon return, will just execute left right and centre anyone plotting against him. Do you agree? Are people likely to follow Jon after he returns? Will Bowen somehow have clung on to power?

If Jon is truly insane, then he will die from poor, noble, tragic Bowen and his faithful companion's attack.  If he's not, he will survive his wounds and be back after healing.  So, if Jon is actually Snowflake the Traitor™ then he will return as Jon the Revengeful Zombie™.  If poor, noble, tragic Bowen and his faithful companions are still kicking, they will be first on Jon's long list of revenge killings.  First Jon will find Ghost, and then Ghost and Jon the Revengeful Zombie™ will wreak his revengeful havoc on them.  Once that is done, he can look for Queen Selyse and her lackies and kill them along will Mélisande.  

Jon the Revengeful Zombie™ will liberate Val and she will be by his side as he opens the gates and lets the White Walkers into Castle Black.  I have a dream tho, that soon Jon the Revengeful Zombie™ will battle with Cold Hands and be victorious.  When Bran sees this, he will leave the cave and take up with Jon the Revengeful Zombie™ at the Wall, as the zombie apocalypse has now begun.      :fencing:

Edited by LongRider

14 minutes ago, LongRider said:

I have a dream tho, that soon Jon the Revengeful Zombie™ will battle with Cold Hands and be victorious. 

I had a dream that I saw Jon walking the streets of the Imperial City from TES IV: Oblivion. What does this mean for the future of the series?

12 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

I had a dream that I saw Jon walking the streets of the Imperial City from TES IV: Oblivion. What does this mean for the future of the series?

It means that Jon the Revengeful Zombie™ gets around!     

Yes, I think we will see a zombie homicidal maniac version of "Jon Snow".

But it's a trick.  It won't actually be Jon Snow.  It will be Cregan Karstark, glamored by Mel to look like Jon, and having access to parts of Jon's mind and memory, thanks to having been warged by Jon at the time of its death.