Jump to content

US Politics: Swindler's List


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

No, why would I?  Your country is utterly fucked, lots of countries are bit fucked, but your fuckedupedness is a terrifying thing. 

Where does the UK want to ship migrants?  

Are their turds in the US, absolutely, but there are turds everywhere and they seem to be on the rise globally.  
 

:( 

Edited by Ser Scot A Ellison
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Where does the UK want to ship migrants?  

Are their turds in the US, absolutely, but there are turds everywhere and they seem to be on the rise globally.  
 

:( 

Yeah, but only a teeny minority of the UK wants to do that, even most tories think its stupid, but 50% of America is going to vote for that fucktard.  

There's crazy, then there is US faux religious republican crazy.  

Edited by BigFatCoward
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Yeah, but only a teeny minority of the UK wants to do that, even most tories think its stupid, but 50% of America is going to vote for that fucktard.  

There's crazy, then there is US faux religious republican crazy.  

What’s worse is that it isn’t 50%… the US is so apathetic about voting and government that a minority of the total electorate may put that turd into office.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Yeah, but only a teeny minority of the UK wants to do that, even most tories think its stupid, but 50% of America is going to vote for that fucktard.  

There's crazy, then there is US faux religious republican crazy.  

Dude. I'm deeply ashamed of my country electing Trump, but y'all have kept the Tories in power for a decade and a half. And hell, we didn't vote to leave North America. Sit down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

North Carolina GOP pass a ban on wearing masks in public for health reasons. They've got a veto-proof majority so I guess this is another one on the pile for SCOTUS in the future. 

https://www.wral.com/story/nc-senate-votes-to-ban-people-from-wearing-masks-in-public-for-health-reasons/21433199/

Sorry Scot, your state has some real gems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BigFatCoward said:

No, why would I?  Your country is utterly fucked, lots of countries are bit fucked, but your fuckedupedness is a terrifying thing. 

Your country is just as fucked bro. Maybe even more fucked considering your decline is decades ahead of ours. :P

ETA: And like the Devil said, ya'll been electing Tories for ages and when you did swing Labor you got some of the worst assholes as a result. The UK can't shit on anyone in the bad country draft over the last 50 years. Somehow your Irish contingent actually made your lot more civil. Shake-a-speare in love couldn't have written that nonsense. Shame your lot. And it will be at least another 50 years until you win a WC. Because that's what the Tories want and you all want the Tories. 

Edited by Tywin et al.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, karaddin said:

North Carolina GOP pass a ban on wearing masks in public for health reasons. They've got a veto-proof majority so I guess this is another one on the pile for SCOTUS in the future. 

https://www.wral.com/story/nc-senate-votes-to-ban-people-from-wearing-masks-in-public-for-health-reasons/21433199/

Sorry Scot, your state has some real gems.

I was born in North Carolina and I have lots of family in North Carolina… but… I’ve lived in South Carolina most of my life.  South Carolina is what I think of as “home”.  

We have our own “special” people here too… :( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

You can't see it because you live it. 

the UK might be the second most fucked up western country, but its not in the same sphere of fucked up.    

This sounds, to me, like arguing about who is worse… Hitler or Stalin…

At some point shittness is just shittiness.  Arguing shitty thing B is slightly less shitty than shitty thing A is just kinda sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

I was born in North Carolina and I have lots of family in North Carolina… but… I’ve lived in South Carolina most of my life.  South Carolina is what I think of as “home”.  

We have our own “special” people here too… :( 

My apologies then, you're in the clear! No idea why I'd flipped the two around

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, karaddin said:

My apologies then, you're in the clear! No idea why I'd flipped the two around

Cause it’s really easy to do… there are crappy movements for stuff like that here too.  :( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, karaddin said:

North Carolina GOP pass a ban on wearing masks in public for health reasons. They've got a veto-proof majority so I guess this is another one on the pile for SCOTUS in the future. 

https://www.wral.com/story/nc-senate-votes-to-ban-people-from-wearing-masks-in-public-for-health-reasons/21433199/

Sorry Scot, your state has some real gems.

I haven't lived in North Carolina for some years now, but I would say that it is my state and they are my people, for better or worse. North Carolina is a purple state that has been artificially red due to a lot of gerrymandering. It used to be Democratically-run, but once the GOP got into power, they pulled out all the stops to keep themselves in power. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

This sounds, to me, like arguing about who is worse… Hitler or Stalin…

 

No. As they are roughly in the same planet of awful. 

Comparing US and UK is like comparing a broken leg to a papercut (an admittedly bad papercut, that is festering). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BigFatCoward said:

Comparing US and UK is like comparing a broken leg to a papercut (an admittedly bad papercut, that is festering). 

Sweet Summer Child. Have you not been paying attention? Did we Brexit? Has our country been run by corrupt conservatives for a decade and a half? Etc.

For all the US's faults, I'd rather be here. But congrats on postponing the SL, so at least you have that.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Sweet Summer Child. Have you not been paying attention? Did we Brexit? Has our country been run by corrupt conservatives for a decade and a half? Etc.

For all the US's faults, I'd rather be here. But congrats on postponing the SL, so at least you have that.  

Lol. 

If you took the 10 worst things about the US, and the 10 worst things about the UK. You would have 1-10.

Jesus, your gun crime problem alone is worse than our 10 worst thing combined. 

Edited by BigFatCoward
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Lol. 

If you took the 10 worst things about the US, and the 10 worst things about the UK. You would have 1-10.

Jesus, your gun crime problem alone is worse than our 10 worst thing combined. 

Tories and the Monarchy say otherwise my friend. And we're declining. You're decrepit. If anything the guns are speeding up things for us. Now go sip some shitty tea. 

Did you see how Chelsea passed Newcastle btw? Guess your squad needs to buy some new bone saws. To be tied with those scrubs from Man U... you should be ashamed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone on here arguing if the UK or the US is worse. When in reality the whole western world is in bad shape. The UK, France, Germany all are just junior partners in the US hegemony. I say this as a canadian, it is no better here. We just are less relevent, so no one pays attention to us. We all do what Washington tell us and DC is a dumpster fire. We elect less and less competent people who are more and more greedy. All the while the BRICS are gaining momentum at our expense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

For those of us who are currently living in the US, and trying to either make the best of it for ourselves or for our future generations, perhaps we could focus on the political issues rather than some dick-waving contest that is more boring (IMO) than the 'utility of protests' one.

For instance, we barely discussed the debates, Trumps potential VP pick etc..

Edited by IheartIheartTesla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ran locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...