Football: The ever-reliable Tottenham Hotspur

The most spursy thing ever would be a majestic performance to hand the title to their main rivals. 

That result puts us marginally back in the driving seat for 6th, more worried about Chelsea than Man Utd now to be honest. 

Posted (edited)

That went about as well as could be expected, all things considered.

Also not sure why some act so surprised that Casemiro is playing at CB. It's not like EtH is playing him there for shits and giggles. Lisandro, Varane, Maguire and Lindelof are all injured. Shaw, who can play there and is actually quite good at CB, is also injured. Kambwala only returned to full training on Thursday - I doubt he would even be playing for the first team this season had it not been for all the injuries in defence.

Edited by Consigliere

32 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Loads of spurs fans i know would rather give up  any chance at 4th to prevent Arsenal winning the league. Bitter little peasants  

I'm sure they're rarer, but I've seen a few Arsenal fans online claim they'd rather City win than Spurs. 

2 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I'm sure they're rarer, but I've seen a few Arsenal fans online claim they'd rather City win than Spurs. 

No club has a monopoly on arsehole fans. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BigFatCoward said:

Loads of spurs fans i know would rather give up  any chance at 4th to prevent Arsenal winning the league. Bitter little peasants  

Of course they would. City being evil muddies things a bit but Champions League qualification is one season, hand the title to your bitter local rivals you’re going to be hearing about it for the next 30 years minimum.

Edited by ljkeane

Two different kind of goals from Dhuran there. One great strike, one extremely lucky. Both count, though.

Have to admit I didn't think Villa had it in them to come back in this match.

14 minutes ago, Rorshach said:

Have to admit I didn't think Villa had it in them to come back in this match.

They looked a bit deflated when all the subs came on but other than that they were well in the game to be fair. A draw's probably a fair result really, one lucky goal each and both sides probably should have scored a couple more.

Posted (edited)

Love the idea of a final day, balls-to-the-wall defensive performance from West Ham that is so utterly epic, David Moyes' eyebrows have no choice but to grow back.

Edited by Spockydog

• Ran locked this topic