Where to next?

LacyinTX

I'm going to rent a largish vehicle and drive. I welcome friends to fly into Logan (or Providence) and travel up with us.

I've heard nice things about historic cruises up the river, as well. Apparently you can get on at NYC and float to Saratoga.

Both of these ideas sound like fun!

SaraTOGA for sure . Sold , I'm there .

I will even have been at uni and had to do proper homework by then - still , i might stick to the pidgeon Latin .

I have visions of peeling grapes and pretty hair ornamentation .

Hey Stego - I might have to bring that Romano-British sword I was telling you about .

Well, hopefully I'll catch some of you at InCon in Indy this July... after trying to find a con with GRRM that I could get to for five years, he's finally coming to my home con.

For those unfamiliar with it, InConJunction is pretty nice for a smaller con... friendly people, lots of activities going on, and tons of craziness. I recommend it for anyone to try out, especially if you're in the midwest area. :)

I'm certainly still interested in this one. New job might prevent me from going, but we should see what can be organized... :P

And I'm glad that there are so many alternate methods to get to Saratoga, but that doesn't make it any less in the middle of nowhere NY State (and yes I know that that doesn't mean that there isn't actually stuff to do there, racetrack and all...) :P

I will even have been at uni and had to do proper homework by then - still , i might stick to the pidgeon Latin .

Hey Stego - I might have to bring that Romano-British sword I was telling you about .

That settles it for me...I'd certainly not miss another chance to party with you.

but that doesn't make it any less in the middle of nowhere NY State (and yes I know that that doesn't mean that there isn't actually stuff to do there, racetrack and all...) :P

quit whinin' and book your tickets already. It's not like you're going to be leaving the hotel much anyway, except to forage for food.

Note to self: start growing out hair, so it's long enough for lots of pretty hair ornamentation.

(BTW, Mel--we so should have dragged ourselves down to the Pirate chicks panel Sunday morning. Drunken/hungover raids FTW!)

Note to self: start growing out hair, so it's long enough for lots of pretty hair ornamentation.

(BTW, Mel--we so should have dragged ourselves down to the Pirate chicks panel Sunday morning. Drunken/hungover raids FTW!)

I maintain that the only acceptable option there was to have still been up drinking at 11 am Sunday . Anything else just wouldn't have left the same impression . Aaaargg :pirate:

I maintain that the only acceptable option there was to have still been up drinking at 11 am Sunday . Anything else just wouldn't have left the same impression . Aaaargg :pirate:

Well, in our hearts, we know we are the true pirate chicks. Those imposters at the panel Sunday morning probably, like, slept Saturday night--those wusses! :pirate:

Archived