Primordial Musings and Noob In An Elevator

Stego

Friday night was also a night wherein we added another great name to the BWB Pantheon of Horrors.

Behold!

The Primordial Man!!!

PM to Jo: "I have a primordial urge to spend the night with you."

Holy shit, that's the guy that asked if I was drunk enough to show him my tits!!! I talked to him for what felt like the ENTIRE FUCKING NIGHT.

Mr. X, as sweet as you are, you must have a grudge against me for not running defense on me. Shit, you make Zollo look aggressive. :P

Holy shit, that's the guy that asked if I was drunk enough to show him my tits!!! I talked to him for what felt like the ENTIRE FUCKING NIGHT.

Mr. X, as sweet as you are, you must have a grudge against me for not running defense on me. Shit, you make Zollo look aggressive. :P

HE JUST SAW THAT WE HAD SUCH RAW SEXUAL MAGNETISM GOING ON BETWEEN US THAT HE DIDN'T WANT TO INTERFERE. I KNOW YOU FELT IT TOO. AND I WOULD HAVE LICKED THOSE TITS ALL NIGHT LONG, UNTIL IT CAME TIME FOR ME TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.

I KNOW HOW TO PLEASE A WOMAN. SEXUALLY.

Alison, I came over to save you, and your drunk ass told me it was ok, and that you were having fun. :P

Alison, I came over to save you, and your drunk ass told me it was ok, and that you were having fun. :P

okay, maybe I was. :P

I found Primordial Man's shear warped sense of reality fascinating.

but next time, try harder damnit. like hand me some water and tell me to take a breather. <sigh>

Much luv, William et al.

oh, and I wasn't drunk, I was shitfaced. There is a difference. <nods>

OF COURSE YOU WERE. THE SEXY KIND OF FUN.

ANYWAY, I SHOWED YOU MY BOOBS. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU DIDN'T SHOW ME YOURS.

if you are really Primordial Man, riddle me this: What other body part of mine did you beg to see as a concession to not getting to see my tits?

OMG!!! Stego can't take a decent pic of me. :lol: Not that it is easy to do otherwise but these, er... :stunned:

Pod was breakdancing. (Later on that night, he was singing.)
:leaving:

Which lady would volunteer for this duty, you ask?

You are in sooo much trouble now Mr!!!

And it was Bunnicus Devillucus Rex. :P GRRMs and Stego's were definitely the funniest though. Congrats to Mel T. She was responsible for a lot of the devilment at the con btw. Who brought in the temp tattoos for instance? ;)

It was a pity I fail at auctions but great that the BwB got a nice share of the spoils.

Hope you feel better soon Stego. :thumbsup: Great account of the con, despite some inaccuracies. :P

Oy. Who had the idea of having a con in North Carolina in August? Really, congoer smell is not enhanced by 95 degrees and humid.

:lol: Well, people at the con were talking about how these regional cons are always timed at the worst time for that event. Boston in February during the big freeze and North Carolina in August during the big heat. :P

Well, it's because hotel space is cheap in the off-season. And as we all know, all fans care about is how cheap the rooms are. Nothing else matters, and if you disagree I'm going to patronize and belittle you.
I hear that this is what Lord Primordial begs women to do to him all the time. Maybe some men, too.

And I'd believe it about cons being at the worst time. Cheapass congoing bastiches. We should have our own con! With beer and hookers!

Result - as they say . I have to agree with Bale though . Once you got over the fear/shock/awe initial reaction to Mr P , it was funny as shit talking to him .

Con jinks and jetlag have me reeling but I got to give :love: to Mo for the pink fluffy cloud ballet incident story on the train and generally putting us up . Stego , you rule .

Respect for the best n00b ever . McClosky , my hat is off to you sir .

It was wicked to party with everyone , even if the hotel did suck . I think I found hitherto untapped sources of sheer enthusiasm . I theorise this is how I avoided the badass hangovers , although that dizzy feeling every time I used a lift only left me in Heathrow at 6am this morning .

Archived