Primordial Musings and Noob In An Elevator

Stego

Thank you so much for the pictures. Primordial Man was a bit scary looking....his body is MISSHAPEN....like his torso was half melted. Did he actually look like that in RL! Damn! But I can thank PM - I was feeling envious of the good time had by all, but PM made me feel somewhat thankful that I kept my presence elsewhere. ;)

Great report - great pictures... sounds and looks like an amazing time. Good work everyone - good to see a grass-roots drunken BwB shindig kicking ass, complete with n00bganking, drunken bafoonery, geeks, freaks, and all the goodness. 3 cheers to that Boskone.

Hardly. I seem to have caught the flu or some such nastiness from the unwashed masses at Boskone this year. It's a wonder people don't die yearly from the diseased feces and booger particles that such as the Primordial Man bring into our parties.

I think I'm sick too, Stego. Some kind of weird cold-flu thing that threatens to sink right into my bronchial tubes and stay there, never mind all that pussyfooting around with runny noses and sinus congestion.

I blame Pod.

Thanks for the pictures, by the way! Awesomeness.

Kristin

Someone decided it would be a good idea to carry the Noob, in his chair, to the elevator, and let him go for a ride.

Someday, I will stop laughing and recover from this. But not soon.

Aw c'mon peeps. Let's not be obnoxious and comment on things like PM's physical presence, when he actually did so much, and with such disregard for consequences, that deserves the ribbing.

[/that same Mom instinct that made me go chase McCloskey down on the roof and bring him back in one piece]

Nice one!

Looks like you all had a blast and I\'m totally jealous that you lot got to spend some quality time with Primordial man (Barry never told me he was going to Boston)!!

Awseome pics, Stego.

It was only a matter of time before one of you sledged the other in this fashion.

Aw c'mon peeps. Let's not be obnoxious and comment on things like PM's physical presence, when he actually did so much, and with such disregard for consequences, that deserves the ribbing.

[/that same Mom instinct that made me go chase McCloskey down on the roof and bring him back in one piece]

Woah woah woah, Xray. While I'm not usually in favour of the cheap shot at a person's physical appearance when they can't usually do too much about it, I think that Primordial lost that protection when he a) kept talking about his body and B) showed us his body by whipping his shirt up to expose his sore-ridden, pendulous (and quite possibly pierced) man-boobs. As soon as he started to play the "I'm so sexy" card and the "check out my bod" card, all bets were off.

I mean, I've got some disfiguring medical conditions myself, so I tend to be somewhat sensitive about that sort of thing -- but then you'll never see me expose myself in public, either.

Archived