Tri-noc Con (NC, Aug 3-5): GRRM Literary Guest of Honor

It was very nice meeting you and your wife. I have to say she is just the sweetest. I really enjoyed talking you with guys...wish it could have been longer.

yeah, she is pretty awesome!! :D course, still haven't figured out what bet she lost to end up with me, but blind squirrel/nut finding being what it is....

she had a great time, really enjoyed getting to meet and chat with everyone...and yeah, if you're looking for someone in the world of Horsedom or how to work a forge/blacksmith...she's top o' the field...

Mexal, that hit I was talking about that Reggie Bush took - was in the Eagles game, it even made the cover of Sports Illustrated...knew I'd remember it at some point...

Worldcon is in Denver next year....we have an office out there...hmmm....

yeah, she is pretty awesome!!

But nobody has repeated the funniest quote of the entire con that Mrs. GW uttered in the suite!

It was :rofl: funny!

Lany was going to siggy it but didn't want it to come across the wrong way... so... Can I can I-huh can I please?????

But nobody has repeated the funniest quote of the entire con that Mrs. GW uttered in the suite!

It was :rofl: funny!

Lany was going to siggy it but didn't want it to come across the wrong way... so... Can I can I-huh can I please?????

Please, by all means you have permission....partly because Mrs. GW just said "what the hell did I say??" and partly because I want to know what it was...

"That's my man. And that's my weiner!"

it was awesome :lol:

(when I wrote it up for the sig, it seemed like I might be making fun of her, it's a fine line teasing someone you don't know well)

:tantrum:

She Beat me to it!

;)

AND FUNNY AS SHIT!

Glad to hear that you guys had a good time!

But.... why doesn't Jagged look like a smiling plastic Jesus? I'm so... disappointed? I feel empty...

*wanders of dazed*

Lol, everyone says that. Also I appear to not be smiling in most of those pics. :)

"That's my man. And that's my weiner!"

it was awesome :lol:

(when I wrote it up for the sig, it seemed like I might be making fun of her, it's a fine line teasing someone you don't know well)

I'm not even sure what emoticon to use....

:rolleyes: - yup, that's my wife...or

:stunned: - yup, THAT's my wife....or

:smileysex: - 'nuff said.

You have our permission to run that one right up a flagpole and see who salutes it...that's awesome!!!

I think one of the funniest things about the con was their list of rules. One rule was "You must bathe, you know what we mean." I'm reading this thinking, "Dear lord, is this really a problem?"

Thinks of day 2 in the Dragon Con game room.

**shudders**

"That's my man. And that's my weiner!" Lady Greywolf, TriNoc Con 2007

:rofl:

I'm glad Krista could make such an impression on y'all...whew...that's going to keep me chuckling all day...

Archived