AGOT Mafia 32.5: Vanilla--It's the Finest of the Flavors

House Reed

kuro, Jaggs is not a TTNEr? :stunned: When did that happen?

not
NE more

You never fully leave TTTNE. Jagged is probably in some dark corner, shaking covered in spam patches. Those former posters who mock us are just recovering and lashing out. They always come back. We have ways.

Nox

It's coronor finder so I say we lynch and I say we lynch either Nox or VSM.

Nox would you be cool with lynching VSM? If you are I would climb on that train.

Oh, and I have been serious since the very start of the game. :)

Hi everyone, I'm here! I've been up for hours! I'm such a great early riser! The early bird gets the worm!

I want to be helpful this game, so I'm going to do a re-read of kuro just to save you all the effort of reading his many, many posts:

1- Kuro's first post contains a lot of words, but not much substance. He seems to like doing analyses of players using all sorts of long words and complicated logic that will throw us off, but in the end, he doesn't even vote for anyone! :mad:

2-His second post follows in the same direction, only this time he is discussing the role of the symp in this game. This is odd. He must be trying to leave symp clues. Keep an eye on this one.

3- Well, now he's making another deliberate attempt to avoid RP whilst still informing us of the virtues of a Vegan diet. I almost want to hug him now. Animals are your friends. Don't eat them. They're full of saturated fat and cholesterol.

4- Lauches into a long metagame discussion of what the mods must have made the role distribution like. Is this helpful? Or is it covering up for something else, like the fact that he's already made 4 posts and hasn't even voted yet?

5- Aha! Talk about vote-hopping! :fence:

6- Is this a symp clue to VSM and DJDonegal? I can't possibly imagine what else it could be. And he changes his vote again. Kuro is one indecisive little bastard.

7- What?? Now he seems to be pushing for a no lynch! On a day with an odd number of people! He is offending my deepest sensibilities.

8- I'm not even sure what to say about this one. If I told you my real thoughts, you would think I might be lying.

9- Now he begins a long, drawn out posting battle with Jagged. This looks suspiciously like a setup to me.

10- And he's just sticking to the same old schtick. This is getting old, kuro.

11- So disagreeable.

12- What?? More vote hopping??

Since kuro seems to be pushing for no lynch today, I think I'll spite him and vote Nox.

:P

It's coronor finder so I say we lynch and I say we lynch either Nox or VSM.

Nox would you be cool with lynching VSM? If you are I would climb on that train.

Oh, and I have been serious since the very start of the game. :)

Why these two? I still say Katran is evil. Even if she isn't an assasin she must be evil.

Jagged is trying to be controversial. Everyone loves Kat. I'm not sure why they would possibly need a funny and likeable post from her. Not when she's the least lynchable player in the history of the game. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I agree with you that we should lynch someone today. Screw AE's exception to the odd-even rule. Unless Halo's the healer, there's a fairly low chance of successful healing. (And Halo's not even playing.) Let's lynch someone.

It is day 1.

11 players remain: DJDonegal, Dunhallym, Jagged, Joanna Nox, Katran, Khamul, Kurokaze, Pan, Piper of Chaos, VerySmallMonster, Weekapaug.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Joanna Nox (Jagged, Kurokaze, Katran)

3 votes for Kurokaze (DJDonegal, Joanna Nox, Khamul)

2 votes for Jagged (VerySmallMonster, Piper of Chaos)

1 vote for Piper of Chaos (Dunhallym)

1 vote for Katran (Pan)

1 player has not voted: Weekapaug.

Why these two? I still say Katran is evil. Even if she isn't an assasin she must be evil.

My good sir I agree. Kat is always evil. It is know...but will lynching her help us win the game. Of that I'm not so sure. I notice she is bringing out the fact that she was lynch proof for so long. Hmm, is she trying to tempt me? I don't know.

Why those 2 well...um...They don't want to vote for each other so they might be partners. Really I haven't gotten much passed that and since I don't have too much more to go on right now thats where I'm headed. It is possible that VSM is fake symping Jo to throw us off so maybe we should lynch VSM instead.

Week- Why did you pick Kuro? Do you think he's acting more suspicious than Joanna?

Jagged- Go look at my recent game record. Sadly, people have messed it up. :(

Remove vote

I'll have to have to hold my katranic vendetta until tommorrow?

Anyway jagged why the two you mentioned?

I'm not sure I like what kurokaze is doing, perhaps a good way to hide evilness? Hmm a thought to think about.

No, not for any reason in particular. I hadn't voted because it was a hard decision with mostly just drivel posted so far :P . I guess the quoting is getting to me, if you aren't "baa"ing then there is just no point

Well I have another piece of evidence against Kat.

She has the lowest # of posts, and in the last game the person with the lowest # of posts was an assasin. Therefore following my impeccable logic Kat must be an FM.

Archived