BWB MidAtlantic Area

Sorry I missed it. Maybe I'll see you guys around Otakon time.

Your still a Creephead! :P

Ria was asking where you were.

I just got back from DC... glad you enjoyed the mead. Thank you for having me. :)

Next time I go to a BwB event I'll bring some moonshine slushies :thumbsup:

:lol:

Moonshine slushies.... :cheers:

Did you get to see any of Gettysburg?

Nah, I had reserved a room in Gettysburg but when I found out how close I was to DC I decided to go there.

Almost every single one of my friends from college live in the DC area so I popped in on one of them and I ended up drinking in Adams Morgan all night.

• 1 month later...

Much as I hate the Recher Theater in Towson I will still be there tonight to be a giant nerd and compete in their new Guitar Hero tournament, if anyone wants to come. I will be competing in the Expert bracket.

There are also Easy, Medium and Hard brackets if you want to compete but don't feel you're up to Expert. It's $5 to compete and $3 to spectate. PM me if you need my cell number. Registration is from 6:00-7:00 and everything kicks off at 7:00.

Much as I hate the Recher Theater in Towson I will still be there tonight to be a giant nerd and compete in their new Guitar Hero tournament, if anyone wants to come. I will be competing in the Expert bracket.

There are also Easy, Medium and Hard brackets if you want to compete but don't feel you're up to Expert. It's $5 to compete and $3 to spectate. PM me if you need my cell number. Registration is from 6:00-7:00 and everything kicks off at 7:00.

that's pretty cool Ini. wish I could make it.

GOOD LUCK AND KICK SOME BUTT!

I will mention it to Ria and Mike. We are going to see the 7:30 showing of Harry Potter at the Senator,so maybe they can pop in after the movie.

Did you know (I am sure you do) they are coming out with an all 80's thing for GH. I can't wait for that. Course I will still stink at it, but should be fun to play.

GOOD LUCK AND KICK SOME BUTT!

I will mention it to Ria and Mike. We are going to see the 7:30 showing of Harry Potter at the Senator,so maybe they can pop in after the movie.

Did you know (I am sure you do) they are coming out with an all 80's thing for GH. I can't wait for that. Course I will still stink at it, but should be fun to play.

Haha... yes, I did know about that. The songlist looks pretty uninteresting though so I will probably give it a miss. I'm psyched for GH3 and Rock Band, though.

EDIT: thanks for the thread retitle Lany :)

Washed out in the Expert semifinals. Can't decide whether I should be irritated or not.

The guy from 98 Rock gave us the choice between "The Light That Blinds" and "Six." We chose "The Light That Blinds."

I was in the lead for more than 50% of the song, but he came from behind. On the other hand, I hadn't (and still haven't) eaten dinner (it's almost 1:30am now), and it was freezing in there. I was wearing a t-shirt, he was wearing a jacket or a sweater or something.

Probably makes no difference, though. I almost certainly would have lost to the last guy, who was absolutely ridiculous. He pulled out 332,000 on "Carry Me Home."

I was awesome until that song. I was thinking about going back next week, but it was slow as shit and I'm not real happy about sitting around for like five hours again.

Last year we did something around Otakon while Lany was dropping her son off (or something). Any meeting in Baltimore scheduled? Anyone know when Otakon is this year?

it's this weekend. I think MLA wanted to meet on Sunday, but I'm busy that day. If I see her, I'll point her in this direction.

it's this weekend. I think MLA wanted to meet on Sunday, but I'm busy that day. If I see her, I'll point her in this direction.

Nice. I'd be up for Sunday.

Edit: No, never mind, I won't be. One of my friends is having their birthday a week earlier than I expected. I'm afraid a long-time friend's birthday beats creepy internet people, sorry kids. :P

• 2 months later...

anybody wanna hang in Baltimore for New Year's?

Unlike my other travel plans, this one's pretty definite. I'll be there 28th through 1st, give or take a day. I'm sure I'll have a lot of time to kill. Is anything fun going on then?

anybody wanna hang in Baltimore for New Year's?

Unlike my other travel plans, this one's pretty definite. I'll be there 28th through 1st, give or take a day. I'm sure I'll have a lot of time to kill. Is anything fun going on then?

the 28th is my birthday. :D not sure of what my plans will be. if I go to Saratoga, most likely that will mean it is my turn to stay home at new years with the kids.

• 2 months later...

Archived