BWB MidAtlantic Area

I'll be there! And will bring my infamous taco dip to share.

Once I'm settled down in Baltimore this fall things should be easier, I think, but still being up in Ithaca at the moment makes things a bit more complicated.

I didn't know you were heading this way. Cool!

Don't think I'm going to be able to make it :( I'm working that night. But hey, if you guys want to come down to the harbor area that evening you can come drink at my bar :P

Creephead!

I still can't make up my mind. I'm in the middle of a move and a cousin of mine that I havnt seen in a while will be in town this weekend. However, I think I still may try to come. I havnt been to something like this before and I'm betting it'll be fun. I'lll let you know for sure in a day or two.

Ahem.....if it helps.....My girls will be with me... ;)

will have a 20'x20' pavillion set up to keep us dry (and of course the circus tent makes my house easier to find ;) )

So, I'm sorry, I'm rather confused. What exactly is the plan?

Party went off well, but had two phases...in the afternoon, we had about 12 people, including Angie, S. John and MLA and daughters...not long after they left, more people joined for the evening half. We had about 30 RSVPs and 20 or so showed up...but it wasn't too bad.

MLA...the taco dip was awesome, and the night crew finished it off

S. John...the meade was great, the bottle is empty :D

here are a few of the pics (most taken by my 4 yr old son ;) )

S. John

MLA

Ria

Mellony and Brat

Angie and Mellony

Minion

Brat

Me

me posed by Brat

me

Thank you again Lany and family for a great time. Ser John and Angie :thumbsup: It was wonderful to finally meet you and of course you too Lany.

Pssst:Burn the pic! :lol:

ETA: Can't wait for Otakon. We'll do dinner that Saturday night. I am sure we can find someplace nice but not too expensive in Little Italy. Or we can hit Hard Rock Cafe...there are a number of choices. We talk more when time gets closer.

:love:

Yes, thanks for having us out. It was nice seeing you again and meeting MLA (and daughters) and Ser John. :)

I'm still not too fond of pictures of myself. :P

Yes, thanks for having us out. It was nice seeing you again and meeting MLA (and daughters) and Ser John. :)

I'm still not too fond of pictures of myself. :P

Me either...I think it is a girl curse.

The best one of me was one alex took and is half covered by his fingers...too bad

S. John...the meade was great, the bottle is empty :D

I just got back from DC... glad you enjoyed the mead. Thank you for having me. :)

Next time I go to a BwB event I'll bring some moonshine slushies :thumbsup:

Archived